Nurse Pearl

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by Monty Burns, Apr 10, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. testcyp76

testcyp76

Actually there is a large market for enemas amongst the holistic health crowd. It does work as advertised in that it can get at toxins deep inside your digestive tract and flush them out.
  2. Tony Pepperoni

Tony Pepperoni

Does she give you the enema, or vice versa? Is there really a market for enemas???
  3. testcyp76

testcyp76

I had called her up around the holidays and kept getting the "call me back in 20 minutes" routine. She quotes me for $240. She also sounds kind of weird. Ends every sentence with the phrase "my friend" I finally set up an appointment with her and when I get near her place on E23 street to make the final call, she stops answering the phone. Tried again just for the hell of it about 2 weeks ago and she quotes me for $275. I say what happened to the 240 around the holidays? She wittily replies that those were holiday prices. I chose to refrain from her dubious charms. Another thing is I remember this broad from over 20 years ago and she was in her early 40's then. I'm sure you can all do the math.
  4. Waru

Waru

Somebody stated in another thread that she charges $250 and answers the phone during sessions. He chose not to visit.
  5. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

She advertises on CL a lot...WOC, 45, provided enema and prostate massage. I've been tempted, but wanted to see if anyone has seen her before and has any feedback.