NY Dolls

Discussion in 'New York' started by Nobel, Apr 1, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jeterock

jeterock

NY Dolls still a :(

Hit the "Doll House" hoping for a change for the better......it isnt. Had a girl named Yuki(Korean).....Face an 8 (looked like import model Akira Lane) body a 6......at best! Tight pussy and very friendly but $$$ is too steep for this agency. None of the girls on the web page are actually available and they make you jump thru hopps to verufy who you are (but in this climate with L.E. who can blame them). All girls (even mine) are Eastern Euro and the best out of the 3 that were available I saw was a 7. Average looks, average attitude, below average bedroom skills. Just below average period. Dont waste your time/money.
  2. llc

llc

Noble and/or jazz

could you please provide a description of Alexandra? I don't see her listed on the Web site. Was she on the site when you saw her? Thanks.
  3. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Nobel,

Thanks for the tip about Societe Anonime. I've never been there, but will definitely check it out the next time I'm there. Can you give any sort of review, impressions, etc.?

By the way, the best GFE experience that I've ever had was at Club Elegance with a cute Heather Graham lookalike who was studying to be a policewoman (imagine THAT happening in New York!!!!). Wonderful bath together, kissing, the works, etc. Word on the street was that they went into full-on "hustle" mode for a while (trying to coerce customers into buying champagne, etc.), but a slew of complaints has stopped that and they're back to providing quality service.

You're right about Yab Yum being expensive. The first time that I ever went, I did get suckered into buying a full bottle (beware: they cost about $400 or so). The upside was that this phenomenally gorgeous woman that I hooked up with exchanged contact information with me, and used to call me whenever she'd come to New York to visit friends. Much fun was had in exchange for merely taking her out, showing her the town, etc.
  4. Nobel

Nobel

Pricing in Frankfurt

LittleGuy,

The price at the place I mentioned in Frankfurt (Sud Fas) is US$25 to get in. That gets you access to the sauna and the bar where the [providers are. If you're interested in one of the providers, the cost is US$175/hour for full service (no Greek though). Some provide GFE, others not. Use your judgement when you meet at the bar. US$340 or so for 2 providers for an hour. If nothing interests you (hard considering that there are 15-20 providers at any time), you can just leave!

One word of caution, beware of the cab drivers. They are helpful and know where to go but often they work for commissions and will "encourage" you to go to certain places. It doesn't cost anything to check out the providers but the cab fare adds up!

[Edited by Nobel on 04-03-2001 at 10:21 AM]
  5. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Nobel,

A little more info on pricing would help greatly.

I've never been over there but may be going later this year. I also hear the former eastern bloc is very good and very cheap, Prague and Moscow have been mentioned in this context.

TVB,

That comes to $20 USD, no ? What do you get for 20 bucks, vis-a-vis time and services and what do these ladies look like ? Are they all 3's or are there some 7's and 8's ?
  6. Re: Happy Guy

i'll second that. you can find some wonderful ladies in the red light district as well. 50 guilders per act. 2 1/2 guilders to the dollar. round trip from jfk to schipol is about $300. for what some hobbyists pay for a single encounter one could have a great weekend in a'dam. and the coffeeshops...
  7. Nobel

Nobel

Happy Guy

Thanks for those reviews. I used to go to the place which became known as Peaches-n-Cream. They had this blonde Nikki who was unbelievable. And Heather too who is now at Janes I think.

Tried Sterling but found the women average at best. But I went during the day when they had limited selection.

The rest of my experiences have been in Europe :) I too have a huge thing for European blondes. Amsterdam is great - you can't go wrong with Yab Yum but it is expensive. Probably the best quality club in the world though. My favorite there is Societe Anonime. Small, discrete place with wonderful atmosphere. Never crowded, always friendly, gorgeous providers and clean rooms with jacuzzis. And about 30% cheaper than Yab Yum.

As for Germany, FKK is the German acronym for what means "nude club." If you go to Frankfurt, ask any taxi driver or your hotel concierge and they will give you a little pamphlet with all the listings. The best one is Sud Fas. It is centrally located in town. If you head towards Cologne, there is a famous and even cheaper place called Babylon. Have not tried it but have heard rave reviews.

Here's to European blondes :)
  8. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Nobel,

I just read your post about Frankfurt. Can you elaborate more on that FFKs (or whatever they're called), as they seem really interesting. What are they called? Where in Frankfurt are they? Do you know of an Internet site with comprehensive information about them? As you may've guessed from my post above, I have a thing for European blondes.

I've never done that before, but have spent sometime at the private clubs in Amsterdam (Yab Yum, Club Elegance, etc., etc.), which are really wonderful. I highly recommend them and will probably head back sometime this year to indulge once more.

The same caliber of women that come over from the Netherlands and charge huge amounts of money over here can be experienced for a fraction of the price in their home country.
  9. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Hmmm.... let's see. My first session ever was at an old incall place called Kimberly & Friends on the Upper West Side that doesn't exist anymore (to the best of my knowledge; not the same as the new, Brooklyn-based agency). That was about 5 years ago. I didn't have anything to compare it to at the time, but I remember it fondly.

More recently, I've used Glamour Roses (before the big price hike and bust, obviously). Had an excellent session with a gorgeous blonde who nevertheless did not look anything like the models' pictures posted there.

I've used a hot Swedish woman who advertises HR only in the back pages of NY Mag. Really friendly, but everything takes place on a table right by the front door (it's a tad disconcerting).

A short while ago, I took a chance and randomly called someone whose ad I saw on NY Exotics. A hot blonde Danish girl with a smokin' body who didn't speak much English and was really accomodating, but had ridiculously awful teeth (I'd never seen teeth this bad before, not even when I lived in England).

I've called a few Asian places in the back of the Village Voice, with more good results than bad (interestingly, I was once met at my front door by a young Asian woman who would only get busy under the covers with the lights out; very strange). I called Oriental-NY once, and to my surprise the girl sent over exactly matched the photo. An excellent time, beyond GFE.

I've had mixed results with the non-Asian places from the VV. One time I was sent this blonde who got drunk on my vodka, and then proceeded to warn me that I shouldn't touch her hair (I still don't know why). Another place sent over this really cute 22 year old who I would go so far as to rank as one of the best provider experiences I've ever had. It was cheap, too, about $$. I don't recall the name of the agency, but would recognize the picture in the ad if I saw it again (I don't have a paper in front of me). That was right after my girlfriend broke up with me, and it was the perfect antidote.

Had a middling experience a year ago with a young Australian brunette in the East Village who was fine until after the moment of truth, but as soon as it was over turned on the television and zoned out. Wouldn't even answer my polite attempts at chitchat.

I also had an interesting experience at the strip club NY Paradise once (I'm digressing a bit, but....). A very attractive Swedish blonde took me up to the "private rooms", and proceeded to take me to heaven through the back door. I've heard these rooms are a huge rip-off, so I'm assuming that I merely got extremely lucky. I went back once to look for her again, but she wasn't there.

What else? I can't think of anything at the moment, but if I do I'll add on later. Right now, I'm laying low because funds are really tight (yep, I'm a standard "dot com layoff") so I don't have much to report (last time was with NY Dolls shortly before Christmas).

I hope this helps at least a little. What about you?
  10. Nobel

Nobel

What else is good?

Happy Guy,

Which other places have you used? Peaches and Cream is only so-so...plus someone said they were busted recently. Kama Sutra is OK but they have extremely limited choice....I've seen only Lea who was OK but not really my type...too petite.
  11. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

I guess it's hit or miss with them, and it depends what you're after. Certainly sending a 38 year old woman when promised a 23 year old is a huge lie. I've never had that happen to me. Again, I don't mind if the woman isn't exactly as pictured if she's attractive and matches the description. Still, though, it should be in the ballpark.

I'll probably use them again in a few weeks, and I'll tell you what: I promise to post a review, as sort of an update.
  12. Nobel

Nobel

More reviews

There is an ad for "Sharon" on NY-Exotics. It is a 352-1515 number linked to a few different girls. The girl in the picture looks NOTHING like the one you actually meet! Watchout boys.
  13. Jazzik

Jazzik

Just had a bachelor party recently catered by NY Dolls. The entertainers advertised on the website were not the ones who showed up. Even though their faces are blurred on the website, you can tell by their body. I have to agree with Nobel though about Alexandra.....she is a hottie! Tiana, Elle, and Sherrie are downgrades from the models they used on the website. But all in all...everybody had fun.
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Nobel,
    This whole Board is about sharing those experiences !!!!! Bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Nobel

Nobel

Wimpy

You're absolutely right. I think they get the newbies who are too excited and horny the minute they walk in...but if they expect loyal customers who come back, it's bad practice. I actually walked out the last time they did it to me....I simply told the woman she was NOT the person i the picture and did not fit the description. The lady on the phone said sorry and I left.

I'm done with NY Dolls. Btw, there are a couple of other places which do the same thing. I can share my experiences with you if you'd like.
  16. wimpy

wimpy

Hey,

I learned a good experience from NYdolls. After using them twice and the girls were not whom were shown. Third time I called and the phone lady swore that the person was the person in the picture. So I printed the picture and carried it with me. I get to the apartment and sure she was a redhead, but no where close to the the picture. I tell the redhead, "your not the lady in the picture:. She agrees, calls the phone lady and tells her.

For the most part agenciesdon't care. They figure that men are so horny that if they give them bad info and lie we will still see whom ever is in front of us. These days I lean toward known indepandents. And while I don't mind giving information to them about me. I also do my research.
  17. Nobel

Nobel

Happy Guy

I guess it's hit or miss with NY Dolls. I just don't appreciate being lied to. If I go there expecting a 23-year-old and get an unfriendly 38-year-old, it's a big turn-off. (That happens frequently with them.)

Just wanted everyone to be cautious...I've learned (and am still learning) by making expensive mistakes.

Also, I think the $$$ they charge can get you more (for example at this Julie's place that I've heard so much about and am eager to try).

Good luck.
  18. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

I have used NY Dolls twice, and had really good experiences both times. While it's true that the woman did not match the picture during her first visit (the second time, I simply called up and asked who was available), she was very pretty and extremely accomodating. Her name was Elle. The second time was with a hot 23-year old Spanish blonde (sorry, I can't recall her name) who, while not as into it, did give me one of the greatest BJs that I've ever received. Perhaps it's a case of YMMV. Then again, if the woman is attractive and the type is accurate (brunette, tall, etc., etc.) then I don't get picky about an exact match. I find that if you're flexible about these sorts of things, you can often be pleasantly surprised.
  19. Nobel

Nobel

Good one

The good one was with Alexandra. Sweet girl...as always, be respectful, clean, and polite and she will give you almost everything (didn't try DATY so don't know about that).

The other two were bad because the girls were NOT what the descriptions said they were and the pictures on the web were also bogus. Very unnattractive and mechanical. Donnatella is one and Lea was the other.
  20. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Tell us about the good one, and , while you're at it, what was it about the two bad one's that made them bad ???