NY Tens-(Penny)-My review

Discussion in 'New York' started by BigMadM, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casper

Casper

Can't say I remember a sitcom like that. But might be slightly before my time or might be cause I was too busy working. Let's see if someone can enlighten me further on this.
  2. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

oh boy, talk about taking threads off on a tagent.
    Ok, Ill need help with this one also.
    YOu made a comment that you got Slinkys joke quickly.
    Sometimes, it takes a few minutes for it to sink in and then 5 minutes later one starts to laugh.
    (well, at least me)
    There was a Sitcom many, many years ago, about a few bumbling idiots in prison, and everytime one told a joke, this guy Cleveland, would start laughing 15 minutes after the joke was told, saying, yeah, I just got that one.....ok....I dont remember the Sitcom. Im sure Slinky will figure out a way to remember this one.
  3. Casper

Casper

Thinking really really hard

steamer ?
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

We might have to nickname you Cleveland.(lets see who remembers this one)
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Now that's funny!:D
  6. Casper

Casper

I am so ashamed of myself for getting this one right away.
  7. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

ARe you offering me a reason I never thought of?
    Maybe penny was a no show because she doesnt see white men?
    Or Old men. Or fat men. Or ugly men.
    Oooops, just covered 99.9% of the hobbying population.
  8. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

funny slinky.
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I hope she isn't walking too fast if she bumps into them then.
  10. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

Cloe

in case this is applicable, she does not see black men.
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

No, threads go off on all the time, if you book, best do it at night, we learned there is no daytime service thats dependable.
  12. Gunszzzzz

Gunszzzzz

BigM

Mike--you overreacted to Casper's post. As he stated, he just wanted to know what kathy finally said or if there was ever proof from the driver. nothing more.

Carver--i just chuckle b/c after reading the six pages of this thread, which i did on my day off---you obviously could care less about the point of the thread---which, if i was BigMadM, would drive me nuts.
  13. carver420

carver420

What about Chloe....she is looking fine, and claims GFE, w/toys? Anyone....
  14. Casper

Casper

Mike sorry to have resurected this thread but I was attempting to get an answer as to what happened. I think you posted what you believed was the cause of your no show and I know your saying Kathy never really disagreed with you (and I'm either) but since K said she would get to the bottom of it and not having heard anything final on this from her I figured I'd once again ask (since I hate lose ends and).

If the problem was with the Agency, then that would prevent me and I'm sure others from possibly using said agency. If it was a problem with the girl or driver then I'm sure we'd all feel better in calling to make appointments with other girls. I'm bringing this up again for purely selfish reasons as I had wanted to book but not knowing the outcome, in my mind, is a roadblock.

Peace Out
    C
  15. JoeyP

JoeyP

Re: The driver

I wonder how much business you have lost due to your responses in this thread? This comment alone is enough to turn me off to your services.
  16. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

you posting again in this thread proves you still dont believe what I posted. Even Kathy really never disagreed with me.
    Once again, it was all based on a drivers and girls word that they called me. They never got the call. Period. Like I said 10 times before, girls arent passing up 3 hours appts that easily. Not without waking people up and wondering how come she was told to get up at 8am to get ready, and then travelled, only to find out her client cant be reached. Nope, the girl would be pissing mad and all proof would have been thrown in my face to show they did all that was possible. Why do you not understand what happenned?
    I let it drop, but you revived it. Yeah, I know, I didnt have to respond, but most of us know what happenned. Lets all move on.
  17. Casper

Casper

Friggin Loose ends ... hate em, hate em, hate em.
  18. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

And I agree with you. I could think of 50 reasons she didnt show.
    So why didnt the driver or agency owner give me a buzz so I didnt sit there......I get the point...does anyone else?
  19. kromrider

kromrider

I was not to happy with her back then but she was cute as hell might have to see her again if she comes back
  20. buddyyy

buddyyy