NYC between 2nd and First ave 29th street

Discussion in 'New York' started by atm, Feb 7, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

atm:

From your earlier post's in this thread it sure seams like you are talking about the same place I am talking about.

Are you absolutely sure you are talking about a place between 1st & 2nd?

I am talking about the place btwn 2nd & 3rd, 1st floor apartment across from the fire station.

Please tell us if your place is an apartment or a spa.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  2. gg2002

gg2002

where do they advertise?
  3. atm

atm

Guys I feel bad, I do not want to give out numbers and get them busted. I think we should have PM.
  4. atm

atm

Between 2nd and 1st. Taken by a Korean friend. Best time is in the aft after lunch hour and Mon-Fri are best. No 7 is a good looking Thai girl. Banged her again hard yesterday. Never had a bad girl.
  5. gg2002

gg2002

not a spa

I just realized I am talking about a place between 2nd and 3rd on the north side of 29th....1st floor apt with the apt door right next to the entry door.
    It's right across the street from a fire station
  6. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

gg2002:

is the 29th Street place between 1st & 2nd a spa or an apartment?

It sound like you are talking about a spa.

The place I am talking about is a 1st floor apartment.
  7. gg2002

gg2002

Cl

Call numbers in CL ads and try to make an appointment.
  8. flagship

flagship

can you please clarify how you found this place?
  9. gg2002

gg2002

1st and 2nd

I've never been to 29th between 2nd and 3rd, but 29th between 1st and 2nd is no dump. It's actually a very nice clean place with a standup shower with a bench in it. There are 2 large upstairs rooms and 3 small downstairs room. I've been 4 times. Twice got a nice looking girl, once a so-so looking girl and once walked out.
  10. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

ATM please clarify...

1- Are you commenting of the first floor Korean incall apartment on the Northside of East 29th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue

or

2- Are you commenting on a Korean incall apartment that I don't know of on East 29th Street between 1st and 2nd?
  11. Lascivious

Lascivious

Hmmm...the thread ATM started refers to a place on 29th bet 1st and 2nd ave and Larry Darrell is talking about the place on 29th between 2nd and 3rd ave which is a total dive. I was so skeezed out when I checked out the place, I just left. Hopefully ATM is talking about a new place with quality asian providers.
  12. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

ATM- Maybe you get good service (or any service) because you speak Korean? If not that, then maybe you can tell us another possible reason why?
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  13. llc

llc

ATM- maybe you can give a little more detail as to location or contact number to clear things up. I live in the neighborhood so I can't deny a little self-interest! Did you find it through a referral by your friend or an ad?
  14. atm

atm

went again with my friend today had a great looking Chinese girl. The Thai girl I had earlier was slim and good looking. I think we are talking about two different place. This place you get a shower (standing) and they take you to room in basement. Clean room but you can hear pounding in next rooms:)

They never asked for tips. I go with my Korean friend always.
  15. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

What I see is that it get's worse every year or even every month!

But for me things have improved a little over the last month or two.

Is it a trend or a small upserg?

As bad as it is I am sure it could get worst!
  16. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Law of supply and demand. If demand remains constant and supply drops, price rises. Since most guy's price point doesn't change as prices rise, the result is a drop in quality perceived. And in terms of anything resembling an incall establishment, supply has dropped remarkably.
  17. Harmony Memories

Harmony Memories Guest

Is it just me ... or have things actually just gone straight downhill in the last 10 years or so ??? To pay good money for such lousy service is a goddamn shame
  18. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

Amy you state the obvious!

The procedure is not the problem but the harsh mode of "operation" or "application" of that procedure that is the problem.

It is obvious that they feel they need to do this procedure but it could be done as if they are dealing with a person (I paying customer non the less).
  19. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i think they do that to make sure you aren't a cop!..i've been known to be wrong MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE>>>>..just jokin'...but that could be it!!
  20. gern777

gern777

Yeah - I called this place a month or so ago (saw the many ads on CL and was in the neighborhood). Wehn I called the person that I talked to asked me several bizarre questions, including "if you come, you bring money...right?"

My gut said to forget this place...glad I did

gern