NYC Japanese amp ?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by oilman, Mar 1, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. teeduke

teeduke

Asian marketing.

AMPs and Asian indies have been quick to recognize that "Japanese" sells well in this biz. The Japanese label commands a premium because true Japanese providers are relatively scarce in NYC compared to Korean and Chinese ladies. Their forbidden (or at least hard-to-get-at) fruit appeal offers a sure-fire way to make a little extra money.

I suppose the reason there aren't as many Japanese ladies available may be part cultural. But most Japanese come here with a decided advantage or two: they are better educated and more affluent (or their families are) than most other Asians. And the Japanese network in the NYC area is also well-positioned and very well-connected.

Most Japanese ladies have a broader range of options available to them than other Asians.
  2. metellier

metellier Two time offender

Oilman, be careful with this kind of thread...

I've been to a few "authentic" Japanese joints here in NYC and also have
    patronized some Japanese indies here. However, on a "get what you pay for" analysis- it ain't worth it.

I got so mad at the low level of provider quality I wrote a letter to the
    damn Emperor and now my life's a mess.

Please see:
    utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11961

And you'll see how my dilemma unraveled.

Au revoir

Michel
  3. Eugene

Eugene

sexpert.

I did not have a chance to meet Malaisian women, but from your description they seem to be very similar to the Philippinas.
    As for more liberal ethnic places where BBFS is on the menu, you are right in using caution and restraint. I was in a similar situation and was using my own condoms, because as we all know safety is first. The only deviation in my "everything covered" hobbying system is an ocassional BBBJ. But of course this is not even close in the probability of catching something...
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2003
  4. sexpert

sexpert

Eugene is right, if anything the korean providers actually offer a much better service than japanese providers, its just that we are all hung up on jap films and anime! LOL but my ATF would always be well trained malaysians, i like the 100% 20 min tongue baths, which includes asian and all 20 digits, its the hottest thing in the world, 1 outta 10 malay providers will offer this service, others will give a semi tongue bath without the digits.... Plus they will offer alot more for a little more $ but the only true problem is, some malays will do BBFS which is strictly a no no in my book, I have a crazy friend who went with me to "BI HO's" on fort hamilton in brooklyn, its only for chinese so only those who are chinese would know where this place is...... I got my young beauty and he got this nice lookin one i have done b4. They were in the next room, and when my crazy friend wanted BBFS she said no, he said he was gonna leave then she goes gimme an extra $ and I will give u BBFS, god damn!! so watch out!! some of you crazy guys like DATY too just becareful who u perform on , for me its tempting but i wont do that shit with a provider, strictly a no no also!
  5. Eugene

Eugene

I personally don't think that a Japanese girl is better than a Korean or a Chinese girl. Most of it depends on the actual individual and her personality and beauty. I think that we just deal here with the images that have been created by the traditions and media.
    My opinion about the Asian girls in general is very favorable, regardless of which country they come from, but if I have to make my pick of what seems to the best, in my experience it was the Asian girls from the former republics of the Soviet Union.
  6. Cover2

Cover2

Japanese Providers

I guess the most likely place to find one is in a legit establishment -- which of course does nothing for us. There is one I had recently at Tsunami on 65th @ Lex. -- she's about a 6.5 w/ a nice personality, massage wasn't all that great, but I wouldn't mind some decent HR from her. Totally legit place from my experience and I've only been there once -- hmmmm...sounds like a job for chaucer...heheehhe
  7. Phish

Phish

They pose for the extra $$

The reason why they do it is that we pay premium for Japanese Pussy, they know it well. So we get suckered.

Also most places that the Japanese visit are off limits to other races. I was in Japan and was bloody outright turned down. I am sure there are few Jap places here but cater only to Japanese.

So it a convenient way to fake us
  8. sexpert

sexpert

It seems that its harder to actually find a japanese provider cuz there are so little japanese in general in the US. I bet they dont even take 1% of asians in america, so go figure that out of all the asian catogories about .3% goes into providing! .3% of 1% japanese doesnt = alot!
  9. oilman

oilman

why the plethora of korean's ? Are Japanese gals in actuality more desirable or is it just that they are so hard to come bye ?
  10. sexpert

sexpert

Re: Exactly.

You are totally correct!! There are a few japanese providers but seriously 99.9% of the time its some korean girl trying to pass as japanese. I learned this lesson going to some korean girl for about 3 months assuming she was japanese, she had most of the lingo down, then brought my friend who is a full fledged japanese guy and another who was from the airforce who stayed in japan for a few years, tested out the waters and knew she wasnt japanese the minute they heard her speak. So all you whiteboys out there naively thinking ur getting a japanese provider and paying more cuz u think they are a jap, 99.9% its a korean fake out artist! LOL
  11. Eugene

Eugene

Exactly.

For some reason the image of a Japanese massage parlor is very strong, in reality though here in NY whenever a place is advertising as something like "a Japanese massage or Japanese masseuses" etc, you can be absolutely sure that everybody there will be Korean.
  12. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Well, there's certainly no lack of Korean girls calling themselves Japanese.
  13. teeduke

teeduke

oilman—

Japanese AMP-girls ( in places that you can actually patronize) are hard to come by in NYC. Although I believe a few hobbyists have referred to an occasional find. Try the search feature and happy hunting.
  14. oilman

oilman

All the places I know are primarily Korean girls with a couple of Chinese and Latin chicks as well...does anyone know of a place with primarily Japanese girls or at least a few of them ?

Oil