NYC's tightest pussy

Discussion in 'New York' started by oilman, Mar 2, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jp1064

jp1064

Help him!

[​IMG]
  2. Kelly Wynters

Kelly Wynters UG Advertiser

I'd have to agree with Samantha -- her pussy is nice and tight -- I know from experience, but Slinky hit the nail on the head. An asshole is probably the tightest you're ever going to feel. Some say it's like "fucking a virgin". I guess that's why I have so many requests for greek (although I'm told my pussy's pretty damn tight).
  3. Casper

Casper

tiny babies.
  4. jrman66

jrman66 Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee

Girls from the West

IMHO, the girls who have had the tighest pussies are from Asia. Not American born Asians, but immigrants who came to this country later in life. Don't know whay that is true. Maybe Asian guys have small dicks, or something.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2003
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I won't post a name here because the tightest pussy in NY is an asshole.
  6. NightWalker

NightWalker

I say this Independent girl named Amber. She is 90-95lbs maybe 5'2" but I don't know if she is still here or returned back to CA. She was the tightest I had in NYC but the real tightest was in Las Vegas. Named Wendy, early twenties from an agency. What a muscle control, amazing! You still could have felt the pressure afterwards.
  7. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Re: tightest pussy

still am darling it's like a rubber band, snaps right back. I mean if you get me all hot and heavy and wet it's bound to feel a little less tight due to natural lubrication. Want a tight pussy? Keep your fingers out of it before penetration, then afterwards play fiddle the pussy. One thing I'm not and have never been is a size queen.

cloud nine..............eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwlllllll
  8. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

another oldie....

If she were to sit on a barstool naked, she'd hit the floor!
  9. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Definitely Top Cat.

Sorry
  10. kongfish

kongfish

tightest pussy

Definately Melissa at Julies. She is so tight that it is hard to hold back. Also Brianna is tight. April was tight a long time ago, but I do not know about today.

Anyone every see Christina from this Russian place in Brooklyn on
    79th st and 20th ave.

She was absolutely the tightest, but she tryed hard and after 5-10 minutes would let you really bang her hard and would squeal.
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

It's Ana, not Anna.
  12. oilman

oilman

I keep hearing amazing things about Houston.......blonde, beautiful, gorgeous breasts and now incredible pussy control as well......God I could fall so hard for all of that.........also tried to find a site for Anna Lovelis via a search but no luck.......
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: it was so big

that it echoed.
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

nah, she wouldn't do Greek with me.
  15. brooklyn_kid

brooklyn_kid

it was so big

The hole was so big it was like throwin a pickle down the hallway.
  16. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Slinky my dear man, that one is so old.....I first heard it in the schoolyard at St. Athanasious.
  17. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Re: Re: They are tight to YOU, Bill.

They told me to strap a board to my ass so I wouldn't fall in, and I thought they were joking so I didn't listen...... and wooosh!!! in I went. After a little bit, I bumped into something and I heard "whachit, buddy" in a familiar voice: it was my long lost buddy John Francis. We said our hello's and he asked me if I had a flashlight with me. When I asked why, he said "Because if we can manage to find my keys, we can drive my van out of here".
  18. candie

candie

for this thread one would have to reveal the circumference of his cock I feel. I never knew of a client asking this when well endowed.

ps: Bill F... your silly ... that was her butt
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2003
  19. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: They are tight to YOU, Bill.

Nicole who worked at Julie's had a hole that was so big I almost fell in.
  20. Eugene

Eugene

They are tight to YOU, Bill.

Have you ever met a girl that did not seem tight to you, LOL?