nyoko from cl

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by bigyi21, May 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lamont5123

lamont5123

Un4,

Demand a girl and ask if she is a girl. And let your face and tone mean it.

Those friggin' transsexuals think they have a right to lie and mislead.
  2. bigyi21

bigyi21

most post op trannies do not enjoy being touched in their surgically inplanted vaginas. while they do not mind being penetrated i find it odd that they really dont like being fingered or having that area rubbed. i try to look at hands but most asian men have thin hands so its even harder if u are a passable asian ts.
  3. un4given

un4given

how can you tell if someone is post-op transsexual? If there is no adams apple, and if she has curves, can you tell just by the vagina? What do u look 4?
  4. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

The photo of "Nyoko" on CL shows a Japanese AV actress named Nao Oikawa. This agency (phone # ending in 8770) is notorious for using fake pics.

[​IMG]
  5. its_mousey

its_mousey

Yeah, when I ask for a 'roast beef' or 'tuna' sandwich - I don't want a goddamn hotdog!!!

*Squeak!*
  6. ecpaul

ecpaul

Take a good look at the goods (in clear light if possible you don't have to get too clinical) and NEVER EVER pay up front. It's a tragedy that TS providers (who let's be honest may look better than some I repeat some natural born woman) but you don't pay for a real woman and expect a TS. I know I want what I paid for. If I'm at a Deli and ask for Boar's Head on my sandwhich I don't want anything less.
  7. its_mousey

its_mousey

Hmmm, if this is the case, you're absolutely right - certain men who are taken unawares by something like this, can get very voilent, very fast. That's why you have TS providers (esp. those who are very 'passable') immediately declare even before disrobing their gender status.

By the way, are the pics posted on CL accurate?

However, this provider would prove to be an interesting topic in this board's "alternative" section.

*Squeak!*
    Last edited: May 26, 2006
  8. tonynyc

tonynyc

Thanks for the "heads up".
  9. bigyi21

bigyi21

her agency posts quite frequently. i had the chance of seeing her not too long ago. she is japanese and she offers everything that most of us monger enjoy. fs, bbbj, greek , dfk but im quite sure that she is a post op transexual. she is a very pleasant provider but you can tell her vagina is surgically inplanted. i am bothered by the fact that she nor her agency tells the clients this considering some people might really flip out. just thought id let u guys know.