Ocean County - Seeking Amber & Joy

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by travis13, Jan 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. travis13

travis13

Thanks but........

Different Amber.........
  2. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

There's an "Amber" that's been advertising in the APP and HNT (newspapers).
    She advertises herself as 27yo, 5'3", 110lbs. I think she's in the monmouth/ocean area. The number she gives is: 1-800-380-5052.
  3. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

If its the same place I'm thinking of you'd know because someone else got their cell # pretty quickly after they disappeared. The new # was for a hispanic guy with a heavy accent, very difficult to understand his english.
  4. travis13

travis13

Not sure about the web site

the guy I spoke with never mentioned it .......but the rest of your post and exp. is the same as mine......

Thanks
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  5. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

Travis, did this agency also have a website for bachelor parties etc? If so I think they had a 973 or 908 ## they disappeared a while ago. I never was able to get info on what happened and I never saw any of their girls re-appear elsewhere.
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Travis-

I really wish that I could help you, however, I have no info. on either of the two you are searching for.
  7. travis13

travis13

Okay guys and gals I have come to this ... I am looking for two providers who were in the TR area of Ocean County about a year or so ago... the first an independent went by Amber, her real name is Edelyn. The second called herself Joy, worked for an agency which called itself Bah Dah Bing ( no lie ) saw her twice had to pick her up in the areal of Guilford Park ...

Any one have any idea or contact info............