ODA is closed

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Germansausage, Feb 9, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Cobra

Cobra

Markhughs, I saw a new Grand Opening in todays Morris County Daily Record, called and it was Wash St. This time girl who answered the phone skoke very good English. I didn't make an appointment. I must have gone there when they first opened, Didn't see Jana and no one like Christina, sounds much better then pizze, will take your advise and try again.
  2. markhughs

markhughs

Washinton St RMP

Cobra -

I visited the new RMP ("Grand Opening") on Washington St that you mention in your last post above. I do not share your feelings. I found off street parking and an easy back-door entrance. Inside was clean and very comfortable and relaxing environment. Jana (oda) greeted me and took me upstairs where I met Christina. I am normally a little edgy, but the room upstairs put me at ease. Christina was very hot (awesome firm, natural Ds) and provided cbj and cfs with good audio/visual effects. Way better than pizza. I will definately go back.
  3. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

she is also katrina at amber's in middlesex
  4. murman36

murman36

stacy's back

now known as mary at creative
    nice smile
  5. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

cobra-any word on where melany is these days? she was working ambers (aka dayflower) one day a week but seems to have disappeared. any info would be helpful...
  6. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

thanks. the info i got was from the old stacy (oda) now katrina (ambers/dayflower) same girl. she said that a new motown rmp would be opening soon. thanks for your info.
  7. Cobra

Cobra

Johnnyt44, my sources tell me there is one new RMP in Motown, on Washington Ave, in a old house, second floor, across from a pizza place. You have a better chance of getting a good piece there then the new RMP. Ladies are not high caliber, they do have a Grand opening ad in Daily Record. Also the front steps are a real bitch. Also old ABBA is running a Grand Opening Ad, that's the same old place on Morris Ave. Been there three times, mixed reviews really, only one good time FS girl named Christina I think. The second RMP is over a classy restruant on South st. near Elm. This place is not long for this world, heard LE has already paid them a visit and their not even open yet. Will try for more inf. but I'v been avoiding RMP's lately, bad experance, old ODA girls spread to the four winds. Miss Nina and Melony, even good old Stacy! The Morristown AMP is really BAD, its on second floor on Morris Ave. A REAL DUMP. I am going to try for a GFE with an Indi and will report back.
  8. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

if anyone goes to these new places i would appreciate details. thanks
  9. Darren213

Darren213

Yeah, that makes sense because there are two ads for Grand Openings in the Ledger in Morristown right now.
  10. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

spoke with a former oda attendant at ambers (old dayflower) and she said they were opening a new rmp in morristown shortly. she insinuated it was the same owners as oda. anyone with more info let us know (that means you cobra) lol
  11. Darren213

Darren213

So what is left in Morristown as far as RMP's go? Is there anything left besides the AMPs? I used to frequent A New U before they got busted, and I loved the place. If anything like that is still out there, I would love to know about it.
  12. Cobra

Cobra

Germansausage, no not calling you a lier, but LE never was a problem, small issues with town, landlord was told to lock out the lying partner, and then to close. Stacy & Nora have only a piece of the story, we of UG have to stick together. Watch out for Stacy she is looking to use someone. Otherwise I wish Olga the best with her baby and hushand. Keep on trucking.
  13. Germansausage

Germansausage

Cobra, are you trying to call me lier? Or you still try to cover Olga's ass, even after all that shit she gave you? And now she is pregnant and with her old boyfriend and out of business? I was there, I've seen police line. I don't know what happend there, I am not an oracle, but They did have problems with LE or township or whatever. Stacy and Nora provided me with whole bunch of bullshit, they probobly wanted to use me, the way Olga used you. But I am married, have kids and I don't need all this. I feel sorry for you, man, but you don't have to take it on someone else.
  14. Cobra

Cobra

Final Word on ODA!

Markhughs, you win the prize for the closest correct answer, Janna always was a bright child. Germansausage, your information,source has let you down, I also walk there Sat. No yellow tape and never was, no police were involved and they don't tape a office door, you have been watching to many Cop TV shows. Also fans no LE, never was, the place was safe, Like Mark said, partners had a falling out, one was a liar and got caught and was surprised by the fall out. To bad ODA was a good thing and was clean and safe. Have re-thought my original statement, not all Russian are liars, in fact some are stand up people, they walk the walk and talk the talk. Sorry to say in this case, Germansausage it was Olga that got burned, you had it wrong. the ice princess just rolled those lying dice once to often. I'm sure she will bounce back on her feet, or rather on her back again, and the other ladies will all become players again. so - happy hunting to all my brothers and be careful!
  15. petehanse

petehanse

johnnyt44

Johnny if you have something to add .....say it. There are so many Grand Openings listed Sunday in the star ledger, LE would be wasting their resources to bother with shit like this! It is like you are in a war zone, you never know when the next bomb will hit , and hopefully when it does you will not be there!
  16. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

I think melany works at dayflower in middlesex one day a week. I called last week on tuesday and she wae there. On another note this site is really going downhill. Is everyone afraid to post about AMP-RMP in NJ. If we don't hear about good experiences why have the site?
  17. markhughs

markhughs

Thanks for the info, jarhead! So, has anybody seen Melanie?
  18. Jarhead

Jarhead

LE was enroute!

GS:

I posted earlier in the thread. They were not busted. They were tipped off before the bust came down and bailed out before they arrived. Pays to have the right customers in the right place. LE locked it up after the fact.

Jarhead
  19. Germansausage

Germansausage

I did see police tape myself. I use to walk in on Saturdays, so....
  20. markhughs

markhughs

Busted or Just Closed?

Just saw Janna from ODA. She said the place closed because the two partners decided to close it. . . no bust. Did anyone actually see police tape?