Off from School and running a Valentine's Day Special!

Discussion in 'New York' started by Kelly Wynters, Feb 14, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Happy Valentine's Day cutie.;)
  2. Kelly Wynters

Kelly Wynters UG Advertiser

Aww, that's too bad. (Lucky me, lol.)

Just kidding! I'm just nervous about ever seeing you, Bill. I've heard soooo many things about you. But I must say that it was nice meeting you at Ana's show and very sweet of you to bring me a bottle of perfume. Perhaps some other time, but from what I hear, you're too much of a man for me (but who knows?). Actually, April -- she's done us both! (lol)

As for everyone else, I'm up bright and early and getting ready for a busy day. . .

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I have to work today.:(
  4. Kelly Wynters

Kelly Wynters UG Advertiser

If anyone doesn't already know, I've decided to take off this semester from school, just to relax a little, maybe take a vacation, try to save some money, and hopefully move to the city (Manhattan) before the summer semester begins. This means I'm available now in the daytime as well as evening. Hurry, hurry, don't know how long this will last!

Also, I've decided to run a special tomorrow (well, today already at this time) for Valentine's Day for my UG comrades ONLY! (See, so you guys are special!) For tomorrow (and I'll only be available until the evening, so don't wait too long -- I book up fast) my donation will drop from the usual "$ $ $" to "$ $ and a 1/2". If you don't understand that, call me. If you don't have my number, check my ad in the classified section. (I don't want to break any rules.)

And, Slinky, sorry for posting the thread about ... well, you know. Someone explaned to me why it was taken down. Oops! Sorry.