Oh how things change (stay the same?)

Discussion in 'New York' started by cframp, Jul 27, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I've been told that it's impossible to really enjoy Austin without letting it take over a bit. From all I've been able to gather this entails buying a 12 pack of Shiner, getting stoned, and floating on Lake Travis all day.

When classes start again, take a day off and go hang out on the West mall. It's a tremednous sight.
  2. cframp

cframp

So I've moved away from the city. I can't imaginge that anyone here knows me, but I've followed this group's wanderings quite closely since this site was started. I remember, essentially, when this site was just CArl and One Eye. And, I also remember when we spent a lot of time wondering what we would do when Shasha moved to Florida. Or, and this was even more important, if the new girl from Miami would fill her shoes.

Well, I left the city a while back - about the time the get-to-gethers started. And I got a fascinating e-mail yesterday. It look like Noelle and her crew are going big-time. Is this a result of the Glamour Girls shutdown. Are they safe because they come from Eurpoe. Is the scene freaky now or just the same. It hasn't been long, but I can assure you - Austin, TX is not NY - and I ain't even a hobbyist any more.

Anyway, I hope all is well. I hope the board is good. Peace out.