Ok. I fucked up.

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by I_B_Stupid, Feb 8, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Thorn

Thorn

Now THAT is funny. :)
  2. Stan & Kyle

Stan & Kyle

OH MY GOD!!!!

THEY REVIVED THORN!!!

YOU BASTARDS!!!!
  3. howardnotstern

howardnotstern

4. buddyyy

buddyyy

5. Casper

Casper

For past, present and future reference

Welcome back to all who where recently allowed to post again.
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Thorn,

Welcome Back!
  7. vegasjim

vegasjim

Welcome back!
  8. curious

curious

Yay thorn! Welcome back!!
  9. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I am happy to see an original board member back posting.
  10. *********

Nice comeback Thorn, thank you I appreciate your honesty although I never said you should stop expressing it, this board is for the exchange of information and ideas.

ps - let's bear in mind she prefers to be called HH.
  11. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

:)

See I am fucking smiling just for you.

Damn even as HH I hijack threads! HA!
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2003
  12. Thorn

Thorn

Who was talking about the name, [bl].. It was the personality you adopted with the name change I was referencing.

Besides, the concept that one could adopt a new name, and thus a whole new personality, seems a tad trite to me. Do you REALLY think a change of nom de plume is important, if you are really different inside? You could still be [bl], and the change would be as real.

Anyway... enough of this... The horse's eyes are bleeding from the whipping. Time to walk this subject to the stable, give it a good brushing, and put it to bed.

Who ever you are at the moment... I wish you well. I think you know that.
  13. Thorn

Thorn

Oh my. Guess you told me. [ROFL]

Sexy. Please take this the way I mean it. Nothing, and I do mean nothing, posted on a PMB short of my personal information [though it ought to frieghten the person posting it more :) ] or the info that a provider I have just have just been silly enough to have BBFS with has [insert name of very serious STD here] is going to frighten me.

[bl] and I have chatted and I think I know her well enough to provide a little feed back. She is well aware that she can take what she wants of that feedback, from 0-100, and tell me to take the rest back and shove it up my ass. I'll hardly take offense.

I will, however, speak my mind every bit as candidly as [bl] or you do and don't ask me to do otherwise. Its hypocritical to speak as frankly as you do, and ask others not to.

For your information.... :) Even [bl] would tell you that "thinking" is not my issue. I probably think too much. And I hardly focus on my next piece of ass unless my dick is hard.... Wait a minute. Well, Ok, maybe you have me there. [chuckling]
  14. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Thorn, I am now begining to regret wanting your ass back.

Listen, I have this name because it suits how I feel right now. I am happy, and I am a hooker.

See... :) A smiley face. Now you can see just how fucking happy I am..
  15. *********

with all due respect but of course you want her to continue being her "old" self. Her new persona kinda changes the scheme of how some of you relate to her and that must be frightening to deal with change/unknown. If you read any of her posts, she's willing to risk and is trying to find a comfort medium between adhering to the views of authority figures and finding out what makes her happy/tick so either try and continue being a friend/accept her for what's she's trying to learn about herself or let her be. Did you stop and think maybe she doesn't need anyone to be her mentor nor fuel confusion/doubts for her.

ps - Some of you just keep proving JC right concerning his "emotional intelligence" test because if you had half as what you think you do, or took the time out to stop focusing on the next piece of ass you can hit, you would see that HH and most of my posts are tongue in cheek and need not apply.
  16. Thorn

Thorn

YOU were NEVER weak. [geeze]

Kimmie was just, well... you knew when she was kidding. At least I could. I can't always tell with HH. And as much as Kimmie might go on, there was never anything mean spirited about her. I can't say the same for HH.

And as for the clubbing... Girl, if you would turn down a chance to go hopping with one of the masters of "lets light this muthafucker up and make it a party", well.... the loss would be yours. [now, ya see... that was said with a big :D , cause I don't take myself all that seriously]
  17. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Welcum back.

I want the $250 that I paid Slinky to get your ass back here..

Of course you like the vulnerable Kimmie. ( all men like weak women they can take advantage of)

So no clubbing for us? oh well...Your loss.
  18. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

Stupidity is one of those things we all get once in a while.

Don't feel alone.
  19. Thorn

Thorn

I didn't know until I saw your post JB and went and checked.

It would appear you are correct.

Slinky would have been entirely within his rights to make it longer, or permenant should he thought it was necessary to the running of the board.

I am certainly glad he didn't feel that way.

Thanks Slink, I'll try not to step on my privates again.

Guess you'll have to put up with my boring and long winded posts a little longer Kimmie. :)

BTW, I liked it better when you were the soft and vunerable Kimmie, over this hard and harpy Happy Hooker.

The jaded thing doesn't work for you. Too easy to see the Kimmie underneath and it comes off "petulant dove" instead of the "worldly wise owl" for which I think you are trying.

Why don't you try just being you. She ain't a bad gal and I kinda liked her. :) If its a choice of the two who shows up to go S-C'ing, leave HH at home and come as Kimmie and you're on. :)

Rooster... Thanks for the thought. Its appreciated.
  20. howardnotstern

howardnotstern

i've said it before--the system works