OK, Let's Start an NJ Spa Thread here...

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Duster3, Aug 1, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

Gotta say I've had two young asian spinners at Smile Corp Spa in Nanuet/Rockland, which I had previously sworn off of. Originally, I was getting chubby Bebe or someone else. These past two times I stood my ground and insisted on young and skinny and motioned that I was ready to leave. I've had Sarah and then Candy. Almost hate to share them with you guys, but you have to give to receive, right? You can find their ads in Backpage - Westchester. Search for Smile Corp Spa or Nanuet I think, or Rockland. Happy Mongering.
  2. bighard20in

bighard20in

Are these ladies still there or have their gone.
  3. Broiler43

Broiler43

World Health Spa

Thanks Mousey for another great review.

After a late night poker session I decided to visit World Health Spa in Edgewater. I thought this would be a normal rub and tug place so i was deciding to whether spend my money here or visit a backpage girl. I decided a massage and spa environment is what i needed. The person at the counter was male... which was a bit weird. He gave me a locker key and showed me to the men's locker. While i was getting undressed and putting on my robe, he came in to the locker to usher me to my room. The room has 1 single massage bed in there however the door had a small window on it... so i sorta assume FS was off the table.
    The woman that came to massage me was Linda and she was a bit on the older side but had a decent body.
    She was massaging me and then we would chit chat a bit and then i told her that she had to take off her clothes now.... She then asked me if i would tip her well and i said i would. She went back out for a couple mins and came back with some rubbers. Everything was good, i didnt care about the lil window in the door, and just did my thing.
    Afterwards I gave her a tip of $100 and paid the door $100. The guy said that the normal prices was $60 but at late night, he takes $100 which includes a $40 tip for the ladie... or so he says... I think i coulda gotten away on giving the actual girl a smaller tip but maybe ill find that out next time. All in all had a good time, and remember ymmv.
  4. its_mousey

its_mousey

SKY SPA, again

Thanks guys for the kind words!

During last week's religious holidays, I decided to purify my body by engaging in depraved & lascivious acts by patronizing the services of a prostitute.

Yep, went back to Sky Spa and Jenny is still running the place solo. Same excellent massage. Same toe curling extras (that are, of course, subject to YMVV).

As I was getting dressed, she asked me to relax since her next appt. isn't due for another 30 mins. She started to massage me. I had to decline since I really had to go (I was supposed to meet my significant other soon). She peeled me an orange & offered me tea. She even changed the channel of the TV from Korean to some an english channel & asked me to keep her company for a little longer. Again, I profusely apologized and told her I had to go. She slowly nodded and tried to smile saying that she understands.

On my way out, although she had her head down, I saw her expression. She looked lonely. I felt horrible. What started out as an excellent wham-bam-thank you-ma'am session ended w/me feeling like a douche bag. I know I didn't do anything 'wrong' and that I shouldn't really give a shit. I mean after all, this is nothing more than an exchange of services for money (and I tipped her quite nicely).

But still..... :(

*Squeak!*
  5. Broiler43

Broiler43

Welcome back! Thank god! Let's give the Jersey thread a jumpstart!
  6. NewComplex

NewComplex

Dang mousey, thought you fell off the face of the earth!
  7. Rias Gremory

Rias Gremory banned

Welcome back you god among men!
  8. its_mousey

its_mousey

SKY SPA, Jersey City, NJ 201-217-8169

I'm back from the dead, you fucking perverts.

I wasn't sure where to post my review, so just to make sure I've covered the bases, I'm linking my NJ/NY/CT Spa review here.

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1032398#post1032398

To Admin &/or Mods:
    If this is considered a double post or any kind of incorrect posting, my apologies in advance.

*Squeak!*
  9. anonymis888

anonymis888

Edgewater

Hey Lou,

What's the damage for bbbj/fs with Hanna? i live in that area and need some fun

Thanks
  10. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

Tokyo Spa

Waste of time. So out of the spa mode, I forgot. Went to massage first, then shower. But shower always indicated how much fun session would be. Stupid. Massage was good but stupidly there’s no hole in the table for your face, so it was uncomfortable. Clean. Fancy. $70 for hr. $60 for $40 minutes. Should’ve taken that. Tried to massage her. No luck. $7 tax, masseuse complained about forgetting to charge. So frakked up. Then negotiation of services, which I hate. So, started at $80, wanted bbbj, no. $90..$100, $97 with the tax, $107 with that tax...fuck off. ended up with a hand release for $60. Got ripped off. Mamasan, shook my hand, come again, enthusiastic, nice, etc...lousy experience. Will never return. Parking in rear. Could prob. get FS at a reasonable price. Older. Not stunning. Some firmness on tits, but still chunky. Got to get out of the spa business. Maybe Crystal Spa in white plains influenced me that it would be great...sigh. right now, NJ sucks. It was a good month, maybe 2 since I had a massage...except for Fantasy Modeling on my way to foxwoods. Sigh, this was more frustrating than not. All around, bad. But at least I released. This doubles my determination to find something great and keep looking, but harder. two girls, not young, ok, but black outfits hide a lot.
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
  11. haamsublow

haamsublow

Anyone know the score for the AMP in JC, diagonal across from the Grove Path station, (Grove and Columbus) on the second floor?
  12. rhtinnj

rhtinnj

Just went to VIP again a week ago or so and saw Lily. Not a super looker, but above average massage and above average afterplay (FS). I really enjoyed it.

I have been to Tokyo Spa three times now. OK place. Girls average looking at best but I get a nice table shower and have had good experience in the room (again FS). They are at 251 Monroe in Passaic although there is a parking lot in the back that is where you should actually go.
  13. Lou37

Lou37

nnj AMP getting lucky

Hanna at Oriental Therapy in Edgewater will go the extra mile with a BBBJ and FS
    Mimi at Hudson Star Therapy in Edgewater can be talked into just about everything
    Kim in Garfield at 501 River Drive will be happy to please
    these girls have good to great bodies
    avoid Lisa in Garfield (501 address)
  14. Calihound

Calihound

I stand corrected regarding the upsell at VIP. Though I have never had a problem, I spoke to someone else who was a first time visitor and they had the same issue so it must be recurring with new people.
  15. Calihound

Calihound

Regarding VIP in Newark. I have been going here for several years and have always found my experiences to be well above average. Obviously I have been a regular for a while, but even when I was a new customer I found the service consistent and priced to match any other AMP I had been too. The woman for this area tend to be younger and more petite than the few other places I have visited in the local area. YMMV obviously, but I have recommended it to several fellow hobbyists.
  16. ralpert

ralpert

Riverdale, NJ on Hamburg TPKE - Riverdale Therapy...

This place has been around for years. It was the scene of my very first experience with an AMP (as well as several dozen others along the years following it). I remember vividly passing by it at least 100 times before I finally noticed it. A co worker had mentioned getting a "rub and tug" at a local massage parlor near him, and I started wondering if there were any near me. Just as Columbus and his men must have felt upon first seeing land after months at sea, this place appeared out of nowhere, and I knew it was a sign.

My first appointment was just an hour massage. I turned down the shower (I had no idea - I mean, a SHOWER?!) and that probably sealed my fate. The hour went by uneventfully, though I did enjoy the massage - and that was that. No talk of extras, not even a hint. But I knew deep down this was the type of place I was looking for. Riverdale, NJ isn't known for their large Asian population, so just the fact that middle aged Asian women opened a spa was enough evidence for me. I paid up ($65/hour I believe), tipped $20 and left.

I would return soon, however, undaunted by my previous failure. I remembered the girl I had (Jade) and requested her. "You been here before"... "of course"

And that was that. I laid face down, undies still on, and she slapped my ass upon entering, then snapped the elastic and giggled. She said "I take off?" and I said "Sure." Boom. Done. I was instantly hard.

The massage transitioned into soft touch, and then one of the most amazing hand jobs of my life. What a pro. I didn't even know at this point in my life that women could give such good handies. I thought no one could ever do me better than myself (LOL) but she proved me wrong.

I've been there several times, when the urge overtakes me, and I'm not in NYC. The girls are in their 40's, nothing special to look at (though not ugly at all). No extras, no nude or roaming. None of it. But somehow, it still filled a gap that I didn't realize was there.

I read recently that they were raided, and a few girls arrested and charged with "soliciting prostitution." Ironically, 2 things struck me about the newspaper article.

1) - they said it would not be closed down as the owner/proprietor apparently did not know what was going on- HAHA!
    and
    2) - the investigation was quoted as lasting several months with extensive undercover work going down- HAHAHAHAHA!

I bet :)
  17. Broiler43

Broiler43

Oooh i like that motto
  18. its_mousey

its_mousey

Wait -what??? I assume that you meant that you're paranoid about getting busted - since I can't imagine anyone being concerned about busting, especially if it's one's nut.

In any event, my warning was more about the likelihood that you'll be offered a limited menu (esp. if you're a first timer) as opposed to the likelihood of getting caught up in a raid.

You seem to be a very skittish hobbyist. I can't say I don't blame you, but you should be ok if you do your homework in advance & you observe the baby basics of hobbying.

Remember, the SAS motto: "Those who dare, win".
  19. NewComplex

NewComplex

Man, that sounds nice, but I'd be paranoid about busting.
  20. its_mousey

its_mousey

It's Still All Gooood

UPDATE:

Been to the same place a few more times and pretty much the same - good massage & satisfying tug while liberally licking/sucking/tonguing a variety MILF or MILFish cooch. One notable event was when I got a very brief bbbj from a MILF before she hosed my dick down w/alcohol and jacked me to completion.

The only exception to the above was Yumi who's Chinese around late 20's, early 30's. Body definitely tighter and younger but she's very chatty and her massage is somewhat weak compared to the usual excellent and thorough massages given by her elder co-workers. However, she made up for it w/cbj and FS. Oh, and she loves being eaten too.

Just be warned, as previously stated, it would seem they were either busted in the past or were/are subjected to LE scrutiny, so YMMV is in full effect.

*Squeak!*