ok now lets try this again

Discussion in 'New York' started by Samanthofny, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Re: Great pics

Kimb, YES Originally I was going bACK and forth between weather or not to show it. I do however think that the next photoshoot will not show it. I figure by next year when certain people are off to college i'll be more inclined to not show my face.
    Also by then enough of you will have seen what i look like for it to not really matter all that much. The pity is that IMO my face is one of my more stronger points as well as assets, lets see a but man? um noooooooooooooooooooooo, well my legs are nice, my breasts are great, and my personality well............awsome! Gee I'm begining to sound like a commercial, taht and a chick that is stuck on herself. I got a better idea, make an appointment while i'm in njc or li and you shall see for your self what all my hype is about and if it is all true (it is lol)
  2. anthony2

anthony2

Sam-Good job with the pics
  3. Kimba

Kimba

Great pics

Sam-much more profesional and upscale-but I thought you weren't going to show your face?
  4. vegasjim

vegasjim

Nice pics! Hot!
  5. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

I prefer a little less "raunchy" pictures. Any no you will NOT see any nudies out there of me! Not unless someone did a no no and taped me when they were not supposed to. I like to keep something for the imagination so while I'll show you litterally everything except for my nipples, vagina, or bare ass, I'm certain that there is enough of me left unclothed to give you guys a good idea whats not being shown! Who knows maybe if I paid a few K for implants I might be so inclined to show them off but alas my 34d'S ARE God given, now if only somwone could talk to him about my flat ass. I'll make you guys a deal: one of you plastic surgeons pay for my but implant aND i'LL PUT IT ON THE FRONT OF ug! aS FAR AS IMPLANTS GO, MAYBE i'd go for a lift but I truley don't wanna be any bigger than I already am. I'm already starting to get back trouble (wonder if there is a good chiroprator in the house.....hint hint lol) So for now you'll just have to use your imaginations, either that or book a session with me already dag nammit!
    So back to my original question................did the thumnails work? And is that the way you guys think I shouod go on my website?
  6. gardener

gardener

Something is missing...

There are thirty five pictures but not even one nipple...???
  7. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Re: Re: ok now lets try this again

Whats this Bill, running out of perfume? :D
  8. New York Tens

New York Tens

Looks nice!

I like it looks very nice
  9. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

THANKS BIG BOY,NO PUN INTENEDED
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

11. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

since Valentines day I have spent countless hours trying to put my new pics on my site. Problem was that they were so big and the only way to get them to load quicker was to decrease the quality. I was very unhappy with the way the pics looked after I lowered the quality so what I'm trying is thumnails. I made 2 pages with thumbnails. They open up to about 10" photos so a clear shot of my face is shown. So you don't have to go through my reg site and since this was a trial and era endeavor you'll have to use a different address. Hopefully this worked! Alot of late nights and frustration went into this, hope it works lol I'll be one peeved off pro if it doesn't. Also keep in mind thAT WEB DESIGN IS not MY DAY job, can any one quess what it is? tee hee he, anyways to find them you have to go to :
    www.samanthasummersofny.homestead.com/pinklace.html