Okay, Bang for the Buck

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Kennedy, Jan 28, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Daddycool

Daddycool

Okay but which Arnold??? The fat one or the asian? Or both.

Yes that does fit now. All the leather and having a motorcycle all. She was his mistress. So thats why Fonzie always walked with a limp. He was takin dildos up his ass from his mistress. And what about that guy from Lavern and Shirley that he teamed up with??? Wasn't that his ex-gay lover? Not squigy or lenny ...the other pretty boy.

jseah....damn..... man where did you find that??
  2. shorty

shorty

Pinky Tuskadero I can explain. Fonz was into bondage and she was the mistress. He never fucked her. He just went to her for weekly abusive sessions. Why do you think they BOTH wore leather all the time.

As for her cousin? I'm not sure if I'd pay top dollar for her. Cute, nice body but I remember the little slut outfit joanie wore when she sang backup for her. I'd pay top dollar to bang joanie right there on stage.

While we're on the topic of assumptions, I always assumed that Arnold was bangin Mrs. C when Mr. C was at work at the hardware store. Why else would he always have that shit ass grin on this face? Mrs. C was giving up her ass to him.
  3. jseah

jseah

Re: Pinky tuskadaro??

Do you mean Leather Tuscadero (aka Suzi Quatro)??? I thought she was a brunette.

http://suziquatro.com

[​IMG]

She still looks pretty good for a 52 year old.....
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  4. Daddycool

Daddycool

Pinky tuskadaro??

Don't forget that slut Fonzie had tried to fuck....Pinky tuskadaro.I not quite sure how she fits in but I will figure that one out and let you know. Now that little blonde that was pinkies cousin who sang heartbreak hotel. I'd pay money to have that for an hour or two.

I thought Chachi dumped Joannie because she wouldn't take in the ass. but potsie did. Why do you think he sang all the show tunes all the time. They had a nice little train going.
  5. shorty

shorty

IT'S OFFICIAL......

[​IMG]

Daddycool - LMAO. I never thought about that. I may need to revisit the whole fonz/richie/ralph/potsie relationship thing.

As a side note - Joanie always seemed like a kinky kind. ***M, watersports, etc....Also a screamer. Not a moaner, but a full PSE screamer.
  6. Daddycool

Daddycool

I think Fonzie gave Mouth his name for his Oral skills.
  7. shorty

shorty

Who would want sloppy seconds after their younger cousin? Personally I think Fonzie had the hots for richie and his whole chick magnet thing was a farse. He always had his arm around richie. he always wanted to double with richie. he was always bailing richie out of his predigaments. He definitely wanted to play Butt Pirates of the Caribbean with the red headed kid.
  8. jseah

jseah

apparently....he wanted Joanie....but Chachi got to her first......
  9. Daddycool

Daddycool

If the Fonz was a REAL man he would of had a double session with MS C and Joannie.
  10. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

I could never figure Fonzie out. Here was a guy who wasn't very tall and you never saw him in a fight yet everyone ran away from him like little girls.The real Fonz would have banged Mrs C when he had the opportunity. Don't tell me she didn't want it. There was no way she was satisfied with that "mush" Tom Bosley sitting on the coach all the time.
  11. You know, why is there a thumbs up on this thread? I thought the thumbs up was a guide to useful information. What is that, like the Fonzie thumbs up? Are you trying to say, hey, I'm cool, give me some information???

I'm just askin'
  12. capitan

capitan

Kennedy,

What area are you looking for.......NJ, NY, PA, the whole Northeast...be more specific in your search for the goodies.

If only one state.....where in that state?

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  13. Did I see an ad for 35-cent big macs!? Man, OH and family is gonna feast tonite!
  14. shorty

shorty

Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  15. spanky123

spanky123

If u really wanna stick to the newark area like in your original post, just give body focus a try and see nixie....a latina chick with long, dirty blond hair, kinda similar to Shakira's. She's in her 20s and in great shape too.
  16. schwenko

schwenko

You might check out the thread on Julies in the New York forum.
  17. Kennedy

Kennedy

not if you're a newbie

where is the best place to get known or worth the return visits over some of the other places you've been. I'll pay now, for dividends down the road. I just don't want to waste my time searching. I want to eliminate some of the repeat disappointment. You know. thanks
  18. NoBiscuit

NoBiscuit

You also have to assume that they'll let you in.
  19. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Not if you are a newbie
  20. Kennedy

Kennedy

What MP with f/s has the most bang for the buck. I will make the trip there? Favorites please. I thinking of reviewing one of the winners this friday. Thanks.