Olympic Fever

Discussion in 'Sports' started by fumpton, Feb 9, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fumpton

fumpton

silvia fontana, figure skating. Staten Island girl but competing for the italians.

Kimmie Miessner. figure skating (honorable mention, in 2 years she will be on this list)
  2. biglarry1

biglarry1

How about Kiira Korpi, the 17 year old figure skater from Finland and there
    was an incredibly beautiful blonde on the Russian curling team that I saw when channel surfing.
  3. fumpton

fumpton

SLUTskaya should have gotten gold just for her name alone.

Olympic Hotties:
    Tanith Belbin, figure skating
    Sasha Cohen, figure skating
    Julia Mancuso, skiing
    Gretchen Blier, snowboarding
    Hannah Teter, snowboarding

Let's get this list going guys.
  4. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Beautiful

Something about figure skaters just gets me. They all look so healthy and seem so dedicated. I found this olympic crop to be quite hot. I would have given the gold to Russian Irina Slutskaya. She deals with her mom's kidney disease, gets shortchanged out of a gold in 2002 and then comes down with some cardiovascular disease and still manages to compete. And what an ass on her. I just know she would be a good fuck, "Yah das goood" she would say and she would probably be up for an anal pounding too as she's proven to be a real trooper. I would have given to silver to Sasha Cohen for just being the adorable, spunky little fucktoy she is. I've said it before, when you get a little jew that's cute, hot and petite you really have a prize there.
    I also enjoyed watching Italian Carolina Kostner skate in panties that were borderline thong. One thing about the wops, they don't have hang-ups about nudity and sex. I think of all women athletes, olympic, pro whatever, figure skaters are the most beautiful.
  5. greyfox

greyfox

Ditto on Tanith.It doesn't hurt that the heavy make-up and skimpy costumes makes the girls look like strippers.Looking forward to the ice lapdancing.
  6. fumpton

fumpton

there's alot of hotties in the Ice dancing. Tanith Belbin, the Canadian turned American, is one smoking hot piece of ass.
  7. Bandaid

Bandaid

Actually I was enjoying the strategy in curling, and the U.S. women's team was mostly good looking, except none of them have tits. There was one dog. 3/4 of the Swedish team wasn't bad either.
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

I'll have Olympic fever when the summer games replaces the boring balance beam with a stripper pole and have strippers compete in that as one of the apparatus in gymnastics.
  9. fumpton

fumpton

go to staples and get those plastic keyboard covers. or if you're really cheap, just put some saran wrap over your keyboard.
  10. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Thanks. I think she was reviewed here. I beleive she workded for AATR for a while. I think the feedback was mixed. If she were a couple inches shorter, 15 pounds lighter and a little less than $500 I would give her a shot.
  11. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Now, does anyone know of a product that can remove cum stains embedded in the keyboard?
  12. lamont5123

lamont5123

To each his own.
  13. biglarry1

biglarry1

From the Ask Men . com List of the 9 most overrated things
    3. The Winter Olympics
    Every four years, the world goes head-over-ski tips for the Winter Olympics, a celebration of amateur athletes, frostbite and unpronounceable Russian surnames. Those who love them say the Winter Olympics are about competition, sportsmanship and fair play, all of which are nice ways of concealing the fact that you're being force-fed 100 hours of biathlon and bobsled coverage. Let's face it; these are sports that appeal to virtually no one living outside of Estonia. Until the Winter Olympics include a Sumo Ski Jump competition, they'll always be a second-rate affair.

If you ant to see the complete list
    http://www.askmen.com/fashion/austin_100/133_fashion_style.html
  14. fumpton

fumpton

15. lamont5123

lamont5123

BlondeKelly,

Yup, you're right. The Finns are a contender.

Olympic Ice Hockey is one of the most riveting sports around.
  16. blondekelly

blondekelly

Don't forget Finland.
  17. RuffToy

RuffToy

Found this, kinda cute, looks like a provider version of Sasha Cohen. I have no feedback on her.
    http://www.eros-ny.com/files/us-britney29-britney1.htm
  18. njbandit

njbandit

Sasha is so thin, that you can barely make out her boobs. She's still pretty hot though, but with implants...whoa. You're probably right about the party girl thing; last one was Nicole Bobek and of course Oksana Bauil...remember them?
  19. lamont5123

lamont5123

Can you believe Michelle Kwan couldn't even finish her first public practice?

Why did they give her a medical exemption? She's in no shape to compete.

But I still hope she medals.
  20. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

I'm gonna rub at least 3 out

Looking forward to the figure skating. I love to catch glimpses of their tight little panties. Sasha Cohen is my favorite, she fun, sexy and portable too. About 90 pounds and I just know she's a friggin party. She would have have made gold already if she didn't show up to the games hung over and with her pussy and ass still sore from whoever was the lucky guy with her the night before.

PS If anyone knows of a provider that resembles Sasha Cohen, please, please, please post here.