On my way to the titty bar...

Discussion in 'New York' started by zoulou, Nov 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Re: First timer

I agree about FD quality. Plus, I've found the lap dances to be quite, er, invigorating. Good point!
  2. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

First timer

was at Flashdancers for the first time last weekend. I'll have to say...the women were as hot as the women at Scores, and they didn't have the attitude, that was for sure. Zoulou, if the young ladies were as attractive as most of the women who were in that bar...nice job!!
  3. zoulou

zoulou

Are you kidding? of course off- premise. VIP at Flashdancers like all places in the city come with no extras. At the titty bar you get screwed but not laid!
  4. Re: "gave her a job for a few hours"

I think it took place off premises. Having been at Flashdancers several times, I highly doubt the VIP comes with extras.
  5. generousguy

generousguy

"gave her a job for a few hours"

Where was this job performed..at Flashdancers Club? I guess that VIP is for real afterall...I didn't think that was pernmitted there but I guess Rudy is a lame duck now...
  6. May I have a pretzel please? Make it a hot one.
  7. zoulou

zoulou

my hot dogs can't wait for the mustard!
  8. fallenwoman

fallenwoman

Hot Dog Stand

Z:
    can I be the mustard girl????

xo
    FW
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"As for me I am thinking of setting up a hot dog stand in front of Flashdancers."

Sounds like you already sold one there.......
  10. jamal ginsburg

jamal ginsburg

that's a great story
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Zoulou, can you post a review of the girl? Maybe if she calls you, you could share her with your buddies! :D
  12. zoulou

zoulou

Slinky, yes if you know the place you go down one floor to pay.

I went back up with them and outside to talk. I don't think the "Soprano bouncers" would have liked the scene at the front desk...

Sorry guys no contat info to share, but I gave her my number. She was definitely not a pro although I have no way to tell whether she did this before or not. I would not want to encourage her in that line of work anyway. As for me I am thinking of setting up a hot dog stand in front of Flashdancers.
  13. tommynj

tommynj

Zoulou, just out of curiosity, how did you approach the subjet with them? How much did you pay? Do you think she has done this before?
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"I noticed those two chicks by themselves going down in front of me."

And that's before he got into the club........

Where did you conduct the "job interview" ????
  15. robnotbob

robnotbob

you KNOW someone here is going to ask for contact info......
  16. tonka

tonka

17. zoulou

zoulou

Something fun happened to me last night.

I called Julie but no one I wanted to see was available until too late. Not wanting to go right home I decided to stop by Flashdancers for a beer - a place I had not been to in a long time.

As I was about to walk in, I noticed those two chicks by themselves going down in front of me. They ended up inquiring how to get a job at the club. The guy at the door send them away telling them to come back in January because they had too many girls.

I don't know if it's because I felt sorry for them or what but I decided to walk back-up and chat...

One of them, the "dancer" was a hot looking Puerto-Rican girl, the kind who knows she is pretty, dresses to kill yet appears on the defensive with guys.

I guess my stars were lined up last night. I ended up giving her a job for a few hours and I went home with a smile. This was so unexpected, a blend evening turned very exciting.