On the road: Working vacation vs Combat pay

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Slinky Bender, Dec 26, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ValerieXXX

ValerieXXX

I'll take the vacation!!!! ...lol... oh shit I am on vacation!!!
    Seriously when I go on the road, I try to take what the body can handle, now that does not always work that way. I get booked up! I can't risk hurting some one's feelings when they know I may not be coming back anytime soon. At the same time I have had a couple of places where I was taken out and I took photos and really enjoyed some time to take in the scenery. I have friends that I have seen over and over and we can seperate, them taking me out /business. I love that!
    Now there are many, many times that I think my schedule will be manageable but I get last minute pleas!!! NY was an abomination! I had no time to eat!!! Talk about walking bowlegged and in pain and downright crying if I had the chance to be alone for a second. You see Slinky, it all depends!!!! Personally, I need a variety of time to work and a little time to play, eat right and work out (not what you are thinking)
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"No one on their vacation should be having sex"

OK, what did you do with frog ????????
  3. frog

frog

sb, you are trying very hard, I must say.

Why are you trying to treat these quality ladies so harshly. If they want to vacation, let them be. No one on their vacation should be having sex. Better yet, why don't you take them on vacation?
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

When you go on the road, you can take it easy and view it as a "paid vacation" where you make one or two appointments a day, just to pay for the trip, but basically you relax and take in the scenery. Or, you can pack in as many appointments as the time allows, and give the most amount of the "local guys" a chance to see you.

Which is the more prevalent ? Does anyone do both, depending on which city, etc ? has anyone done both in the same city on two different occassions ? How would you describe the differnt experiences ?