Open Season for College Girls on CL and SA (With Daddy Issues and Internet Access)

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by jruder, Aug 21, 2007.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SloopJohnB

SloopJohnB

I suspect Poker is smarter and more experienced than I am and doesn't check in with girls half his age next to him at the front desk. When I got banned I posted a warning here about their two way rating system and hopefully some took heed. Also some chains might make more of an issue with this than others, I know of someone who uses the W brazenly checking in with 1-2 guests in sight and his account remains active, so they must not be reporting back to recharge.

Thanks @pokler I'm going to have to reevaluate my opinion of you.

Anyone know anything about my original phone number issue?
  2. h50

h50

If this is true, then...

... how is this also true (as I'm assume the same usage premise).
  3. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

See what a nice fucking guy I am ?
    I text them for you and below is response ..

As long as your prepaid card is like a credit card with complete details. (CVV, Expiry date, etc) , with enough funds, and the system will accept it. You may use it to book a Recharge.
  4. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

All I can tell you is that when I signed up last yr they did not take prepaid. It may of changed. I may text them and ask .
  5. SloopJohnB

SloopJohnB

Are you sure or are you speculating? I can probably get around that with a prepaid or I think they use Apple Pay and PayPal so getting around that is easier for me than the phone number issue.
  6. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

I use Recharge a lot . Even if you found a way you still need a legit credit card on file and that's how they will smoke you out .
  7. SloopJohnB

SloopJohnB

Maybe I didn't explain this right. There are some apps that require a phone number to sign up. One of Those apps is recharge. If you try to sign up using a GV or hushed or Textfree they recognizes the number as being a VoIP based number and won't let you sign up using that number. They want a number that is tied to a primary carrier.

My question is: does anyone know a way to circumvent this? Is there a way to acquire a number that appears to tied a carrier without actually adding a line or getting a prepaid?

As some of us have found out, recharge doesn't want "couples" using their app and if caught, you get banned. It's a great app for our hobby and saves a lot of $ vs using HT. I'd like to get another account, but without adding a new line to my phone through my carrier.
  8. eagles1234

eagles1234

Apps work fine: the ones i have: textnow, textfree, and textme
  9. SloopJohnB

SloopJohnB

Can Any of you tech wizards help me with this one:

Are there any burner apps or ways that you know of to acquire a number capable of texting that doesn't appear to be a VOIP number? There is a certain high end hotel by the hour app that some of us have been banned from that prevents a sign up if it recognizes the number as hushed (burner app) or Google Voice. I don't want to add a line to my phone plan (potential evidence for the SO) and I don't really want to try every burner app in the App Store to see if it works. I'm assuming prepaid phones work but not really keen on having one of those lying around either. Thanks for the help.
  10. h50

h50

Don't know if I could repeat it, but at the moment things are good, so, don't want to try it again right now, no point rocking the boat. :) I'm sure some of it was just pure luck too.

We did clear it up partially but working on some of the other parts of it still. I'm not going to detail for a few reasons, but let's just say she's taught herself to detach from things as well as what she's doing. Like I said we've both helped each other with a few things, and I have no interest in pressuring her, so just rolling with things for now even though only partial. Some benefits came out of it though. Anyway, as was mentioned, I think I got too serious, and just enjoying it for what it is right now. And still awesome any way you slice it.

Wall Street is surely significant, but tons more than just that here. So many industries, tourists, diplomats, etc.
  11. Darkhorse66

Darkhorse66

I had someone take off on me from a club after payment upfront. Live and learn. Can you share some experience on the attempted murder? That's insane.

Yep, it's not all bad here. Actually the pool here is immense don't get me wrong. I just feel like meaningful things are hard to come by but i see it's been hard to find that one for you too. Did you ever clear up why she changed on you?

And i did realize after I posted you guys have Wallstreet to deal with too, so definitely a lot of wealth out there. One thing we have ZERO issue here are the short stays which is awesome since I see a lot of you struggle with.
  12. h50

h50

Maybe it's just me or because it is new but I don't really see the benefit to the new "What I'm looking for" tags on SA.
  13. h50

h50

Although I've had some ripoff experiences quite some time ago, I've had more situations where a provider returned cash, saved me money, and corrected errors than I would have never caught.
  14. h50

h50

What could the motivation for that even be? I mean, like, they walk around with printouts on hand? Even if it was from a conversation and the guy returned with it the next time, what the heck could that conversation even be about?

Guys you are NOT going to get brownie points for downplaying others comments. And you're doing her a disservice. Focus on yourself and the woman, not everybody else. This is worse than high school. Sigh.
  15. jmp

jmp

Whenever anyone asks why most of us won't share any specifics on here, it's because of assholes like that. Have I had raw threesomes and foursomes with hot girls I met on SA? Absolutely. Will I give out enough information for them to be able to trace my posts back to me if some asshole from were to send them a link to this thread? Fuck no.

The people who have ruined it for those who would make honest use of information from this forum know who they are. They can all go fuck themselves.
    eagles1234 likes this.
  16. judge_holden

judge_holden

All i want is a pretty, American raised, pear-shaped Indian housewife with a lob, medium breasts, soft feet and orgasmic nipples. Is that too much to ask for?
  17. out of control

out of control

I had a provider show me a 20 page printout that some ASSHOLE had printed out and given her. My comments were right there. Lucky they were of a general nature so she didn't suspect me. Why the fuck would someone do that.
    jmp and commexokid like this.
  18. peterson32564

peterson32564

Lol. I respectfully disagree. Most are though. I have two utr for a decade plus now, great friends with benefits arrangements. I just need to stick with them and be happy with their great service and not play this game.
  19. judge_holden

judge_holden

They're all dishonest trash.
  20. peterson32564

peterson32564

Yup. She said stuff like "oh you must have left your money at home", it was in the wallet when I walked in the room. She was the only one in the room, no doubt she took it. She's lucky I'm not aggressive, because she will have problems when she tries this with others. I guess I'm lucky she left my bank card. Again, I know I was the trusting idiot, I blame myself.