Open Season for College Girls on CL and SA (With Daddy Issues and Internet Access)

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by jruder, Aug 21, 2007.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. h50

h50

You're hysterical judge. I know what you mean. On a similar vein, I had one tell me "I'm a star!!!" like all la-da-da. It was funny seeing her get off on the whole thing, running her own fantasy while I ran mine! So I did the only thing I could, make her even more of a star and she returned the favor in return, and think it worked out well for the both of us both consciously and subconsciously.
  2. judge_holden

judge_holden

I love that these young college girls are all hipsterish and into "vintage" (90s) now. I feel like I'm fucking Felicity. A Felicity who hates me and feels conflicted, but Felicity nonetheless. Pre-haircut.
    jmp likes this.
  3. h50

h50

Don't hesitate to share judge. So, I don't know how attracted my SB is to me, never asked her, but she literally attacked my cock like an animal last night. I'm still in awe. The noises and enthusiasm I've never seen nor heard from her even with things as good as they've been. It makes my confusion from a few weeks ago even more confusing but I decided to not even think about it. But the thing is that it somehow led to us swapping masturbation stories afterwards. Totally totally fascinating and something I want to explore with her. And I will definitely be adding to my list of things with her and future partners and so it's my *encouraging* fun suggestion Thought for the Day to y'all as it was definitely 5 squirts worthy. :)
    judge_holden likes this.
  4. Luckyguy27

Luckyguy27

I've had some pretty good luck on SA. Although this is my first post here, I've been reading this board intermittently for years, steadily this year, and a monger for about 30. I read all the rules and hope I don't break any now...

I look at the profiles for 25-40 year olds in Nassau county since I live on the south shore. I do a few rounds of messages on the site saying I'm looking for a daytime intimate encounter, then swap texts for more detail. If you're up front and just say what you want, chances are you'll get it.

Most of the women I meet are either post grad college or single moms, all looking for extra cash. Since I'm pretty happy at home but looking for some variety, my preference is a mindless BBBJCIMNSNQ in the back of my SUV with tinted windows. Usually weekdays during the day like lunchtime.

We do a 20-30 minute meet in some big parking lot at a mall or large store. I love kissing and breast play and luckily the girls I meet just love giving head. Several regulars I also enjoy DATY.

No one ever notices one more vehicle in a parking lot. I used to joke that the best place to dump a stolen car would be in the police dept parking lot- who'd look there?

I average 100-200 per meet and I have so many contacts who are willing and available, I've had to get an app just to manage the names, numbers and photos. My favorites host me at their places from time to time.

Nurses, insurance agents, personal trainers, law students, grad students, a polish nanny... I aim for thin to medium build, busty, with an easy disposition. No drama, druggies, clingers-on, AA, etc.

I was a regular at the Bellrose crew for years and they had a great variety of visiting busty Hungarian women but I moved to SA about a year ago. Sorry to see Bellrose close for the summer and not reopen.

So if what you're doing isn't working, try something else. There are so many sexy girls looking for a little extra cash, I could see 2 a day (did that a few times!) every day of the week and never see the same one twice. Happy hunting!
    gold69 and Mongercode like this.
  5. judge_holden

judge_holden

Fucked a recent high school grad who was completelty revolted by me. Worth the feelings of regret and loss of dignity? No. Fun? Yes. Would I repeat? Yes.
    Her pussy was soaked the entire time. Funny thing about women, a recent study showed that even when shown sexual images that diagust them, their bodies remain in an aroused state, even becoming more aroused.
    hunter818 likes this.
  6. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

But when they finger my ass those nails hurt .
    judge_holden likes this.
  7. h50

h50

3 friends loving cock, can't beat that ingrid.
    indrid_cold and judge_holden like this.
  8. h50

h50

The makeup industry is just amazing to me. Similarly for the tattoo industry. I do find some nails attractive and some mild accentuating, but otherwise, usually don't like it. However, I do like the idea from time to time of a woman whoreing herself up but I also like when it's not done with makeup and such either too and more of a mind fuck.

And yeah, the taste of some makeup is like, you want that on your face? And then they complain if you kiss them, etc.
  9. judge_holden

judge_holden

Am I the only one here who is disgusted by makeup? A gorgeous girl with more than a TINY AMOUNT of makeup, is trash to me. I have had too many sessions ruined by just that. The smell, the taste, the look, just awful. That and fake nails. I've ignored the texts of a beautiful perfect body'd slut who goes raw and wants to experiment, just because she flat out refuses to stop wearing so much fucking makeup.
  10. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Hope you at least got photos of all the players.
  11. h50

h50

IIRC the average SB got 2K/month and I think that included multiple meets per week so depending upon how you do the math, that's on average at most 500 per meet (once per week) and splits accordingly for multiples and so probably more like 150-250. IMO even that number is too high though. When you add it up even at 150, it's an amazing amount of money, not even considering any other expenses. If I reactivate my account, I keep getting tempted, I'm definitely going to kick and scream to keep things 150 and under. Don't know how I would pull that off yet, but it's really the only thing that makes sense. Both from my end, and hers (yeah, some of them are in debt and with expenses to the moon, but many are also often not using their money wisely). Lots of enjoyable times to be had but lots of cash just flying around too much. Even if disposable, it adds up fast IMO.
  12. indrid_cold

indrid_cold

As I mentioned previously my account got suspended for unknown reasons. So made a new one today and started texting with Skylar from Shirley. It's her and her two friends, all 19 yr olds, and they wanted to come by. They said they won't have fs but all 3 will bbj together. I told them I'll make arrangements for later this week . Anyone have any contact?
  13. Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

I notice that as well. I started talking to a couple of them who I knew were new to doing this and when it got down to money one of them said she was used to getting something like 2 grand a week from her last SD after I explained the real deal to her. She was athletic, not even slim and I explained that 2 grand a week in cash is like 150 grand a year on the books. I told her what I was offering is the best it is going to get realistically from anyone because there is nothing anyone could do for me or anyone else on that site or the world for that matter that was worth 2 grand a week. She stood firm and just like you say within a couple of weeks the profile was gone. I like the one who stated in her profile "I am not having sex with any of you dirty old bastards so don't ask" LMAO I love to read that. Makes me and everyone else want to message them immediately.
    hunter818 likes this.
  14. Darkhorse66

Darkhorse66

I agree, more and more delusional ladies on there. I'm noticing high amount allowances and some of them really think dudes will just hand out cash for talking to them. The way i see it, those are usually weeded out within a couple of weeks.
  15. h50

h50

SA seems to keep pushing that every SD is some rich mofo and the woman seem to eat it up. I think generally even the busy ones are struggling to find SDs, especially given that short term seems to be the norm, and that it's all an illusion for most SBs to fall into. Not saying they don't exist, but can't see that it's the standard situation on either end of the arrangement scene. In many cases the woman are even giving up a night out and the money it seems just for the principle of it and loosing sight of the middle ground and nobody winning that way.
  16. jmp

jmp

*READ*

*THE*

*THREAD*
  17. gator0

gator0

18. Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

I lurk a lot on SA until I see enough new blood to take the plunge for a month. It has always been a good strategy and I always end up meeting at least 4 within the month. I went back on there in July and out of the 40 or so girls that I sent a paragraph sized message to I found that 3/4 never even looked at my message to them which reinforces my belief that SA fabricates girls to attract paying customers. Out of the 10 or so that I had conversations with half of those flaked when it came time to make a plan to meet. One cute 21 year old girl that I was having a convo with made it to the day I was taking her to dinner to meet her and she asked that I bring a gift with me. I told her I don't bring gifts and that I am taking her to dinner without even knowing her and that should be gift enough. She back peddled immediately and apologized but the damage was done and I bailed on her. Then next was a very beautiful cultured petite 18 year old black girl just out of high school with a bangin body and 32A breasts who was headed to another state for college in the fall. We saw each other 6 times until she left. She told me no guy had ever made her cum orally until she met me. She would have to sneak out of the house during the day and at night because her parents were so strict. We made love like teenagers undressing each other and breathing hard as we DFKd. That was hot. Nothing like the taste of 18 year old pussy. I paid her 200 which she was more than happy with and the first time I came in her mouth her only comment was I wish you told me you were going to do that. She took it like a champ after that. The next was a 20 year old cosmetologist who was a little thick and when I asked her how much she needed she told me 200 but if that was too much then we could negotiate. I gave her the 200 because I find that giving them what they ask for generally means you get what you want. She also took it all in and swallowed. She started to get greedy after a couple of times asking for 50 extra and then a 100 extra to buy this that and the other thing and I bailed on her. The third was a 22 year old chinese girl who I met with for lunch once. This girl was beautiful and petite I wanted to fuck her as soon as I met her. We clicked immediately and I offered her between 200 and 250 depending on how well we got along. She was ok with that and we met twice after that. The first time was for 200 and the second time I give her 250 because she swallowed every last drop. A week later she asked me for $500 to make an insurance payment on her car and as much as I liked her I bailed on her because I knew that money would never be paid back and it would get worse as time went on. So there are girls on SA who can be had for cheap but a lot of them have stars in their eyes and think because you are on the site that you can and are willing to support them in exchange for giving up the pussy or the mouth.
    hunter818, Mongercode and indrid_cold like this.
  19. VictorSA

VictorSA

It all depends on luck and negotiation. I've gotten very good looking for 200 but dinner or drinks is on top of that.

Have a smoke show blonde that said she normally gets 500-1000 per meet. I was very polite and cordial and said I can do 300 no matter how hot she is. And she accepted right away. Saw her a few times as she gave a great BJ and the one of the tightest pussy I've been with. She is now back in school away from NY. Can't wait for thanksgiving break
    indrid_cold, Mikeinli and Mongercode like this.
  20. VictorSA

VictorSA

I saw her only once. But she's def whoring around. I think I was her first meet and she showed me her messages and she was getting offers for like 400 and so. She mentioned wow I can see like 4 guys this week and have my downpayment for my lease. Got her for 300 but I'm constantly looking for one nighters.

I have one consistent SB at 250 that lets me BB her but then look for a quick pump and dump. Got a few new ones at 200. And one that will stay the night for 200. I try and get a new one every week or so.
    Mikeinli likes this.