Open Season for College Girls on CL and SA (With Daddy Issues and Internet Access)

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by jruder, Aug 21, 2007.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Walter1271995

Walter1271995

See post #8615 its written in there .
  2. Walter1271995

Walter1271995

Thanks just wanted me sure , yea I’ll try to feel her out and bring it down a notch.
  3. chame7777

chame7777

what is SA? can someone send me a Pvt message with that 411
    Walter1271995 likes this.
  4. emarbles

emarbles

200 but i think she can be had for less
  5. Walter1271995

Walter1271995

May I ask how much you guys paid for the one in Shirley . So I ain’t overpaying .
  6. emarbles

emarbles

Nice girl . Loves to please. Kinda like a nerdy looking slut type from school. She is a bit socially awkward but she got comfortable after awhile. Picked her up in Shirley and went to a place in Medford that was a short stay . I’m not familiar with those areas but it was daytime so i didn’t have any issue with the area. Every light on that road had a camera so i felt like i had to be careful not running any red lights and having my pic snapped with her in the car. she is a freak just like her pics
  7. Walter1271995

Walter1271995

Okay, yea lucky you. We been texting back and forth. She really want to meet me, I hate how it 45 mins out east but hopefully one of these days I have spare time to go see her. We already talk arrangements and I agree she does send a lot of nude. She told me she go to class during the morning . She seems like nice person overall. Maybe tell me more about the area and how she was like in person.
  8. emarbles

emarbles

Yes
  9. Walter1271995

Walter1271995

The one from Shirley ,does her real name start with a Y?
  10. dragon158

dragon158

I meet the one glen cove at her place over the summer, she has expensive tastes, and wears too much makeup, but she is great in the sack. The one in shirley I met recently too, she is great with her mouth.
  11. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Nikki does, Bella doesn't
  12. emarbles

emarbles

No, that is neither of them. They don’t have their real or a fake name on their profile
    Vanilla gorilla likes this.
  13. gold69

gold69

Hahaha good thing you didnt take her to peter lugers lol.
  14. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Was the girl a WOC named Nikki?

And the one from Shirley named Bella?
  15. genius

genius

Yeah big boned will do it. Or maybe has something to do with "She proceeded to order basically the entire store including $20 worth of pastries"
    indrid_cold likes this.
  16. emarbles

emarbles

Had to be Double D but mainly because she was big boned. They were floppy like pancakes
  17. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Lol
    genius likes this.
  18. Mongercode

Mongercode

Glen cove one how big were her tits and were they natural?
  19. Mikeinli

Mikeinli

I like her, her body type is just what I like, great personality and not a drug user, I value those things above all.
  20. emarbles

emarbles

Added 2 more to the SA stable yesterday. Took the day off from work and began my adventure. And an adventure it was. Both didn’t drive so i also felt like an Uber driver and personal shopper . First one lives in Selden or somewhere way out there but was house sitting at her parents house in Glen Cove. She texted me asking me to pick up apples and canned coffee. She was very specific - has to be 8 apples but could be Gala , McIntosh or some other brand. She could host so it was saving me room cost so i figured no big deal. I got the wrong type of coffee so when i got to her house she then asked me to drive her up the street to a nearby bakery to get coffee. She proceeded to order basically the entire store including $20 worth of pastries , which i also paid for. After the bakery we finally made our way back to her parents place. She is i think 26 years old with huge tits and a little on the heavy side. Her bed was tiny. I’m 6’2 and she is like 5’8 so it was interesting navigating the tiny space. Had a pretty decent time but left after one pop because i had to conserve some energy for my next date. She had a clean shaven pussy and tasted great. Finished in her mouth. She went deep deep deep throat. I thought she was going to swallow the entire package. After leaving Glen Cove i made my way to Shirley for appointment number 2. Met this one a week or so ago via text and she is a total nymph. She is early 20s. Sent me a shit load of naked pics. She loves everything including women. First one loves women as well. May need to get these 2 crazies together. Met her at a Dunkin’ Donuts and then we decided to hit a motel in Medford. 2 pops with this one. First pop was covered anal , then both showered, then second pop was a great BbBj . Nice body but seems to have had a rough life full of abuse, foster care and drugs. i will probably see them again because i felt kinda bad for them.
    nyguy2, traderjack09, genius and 4 others like this.