Oral Sex and Disease?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by nycjohn25, Oct 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casper

Casper

Isn't that the objective when seeing a provider, to keep a clear head?

Peace Out
    C

[Edited by Casper on 11-09-2001 at 12:36 AM]
  2. Bobbycat

Bobbycat

3. She wouldn't. I guarantee it. Still, nothing like a good kiss. Methinks you have to pick the girl, although in the heat of the moment one's judgment tends to be obscured by a quest for gratification.

At bottom, though, I agree that this thread is filled with exceptional wisdom. I declare myself un-BBBJ-able until at least the next time a beautiful provider convinces me that she just can't get the proper sensation through the latex...
  4. fallenwoman

fallenwoman

nycjohn25:
    I did at one point, yes. Drug users, usually. Long gone. (apologies for taking so long to get back to you with an answer!)

xoFW
  5. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Perhaps the only solution to the continuing STD problem is to install a Dr. No type decontamination conveyor belt in the hacienda and run the ladies through it with the aid of tongueless manservants dressed in lederhosen. Spray 'em down with lysol, then rose water when they are finished. Portable version, though, could be costly, and the manservants might attract unwanted attention from the authorities.

Knew a couple of young women with AIDS outside of commercial sex some years ago who purposefully attempted to infect others. They were both rather angry about their fates and wanted to share. Hope this is not happening, at least too often, in commercial sex where the anger quotients might also tend to get a little out of hand at times.

Have previously always been a great fan of swapping spit and bodily fluids with strange girls and women. Somewhat less so after reading this thread. Don't quite know how I'd explain chlamadia (sic) or any other little visitor to the wife. Somehow, I think she would not be all that pleased.

Always put off my visits to young things who are finger licking good when I have a cold sore and for some time after as well to ensure that I don't infect them. Hope everyone else is doing that as well.
  6. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

I thought 'Herpes Duplex' was a bachelor's pad owned by an investment banker.......
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I think I read a medical text a few years ago which indicated that since the late 80's the incidence of what was known as "oral herpes" ( Herpes Type I ) had become as prevelent below the waist as "genital herpes" ( Herpes Type II ).

If you have it both above and below the waist, does that make it "Herpes Duplex" ???
  8. K.S.

K.S.

Herpes IS an option, you know.

Although I've always gotten a little confused when trying to figure out what oral herpes means for genitals. I looked it up because I happen to get cold sores. I don't even remember when I started getting them - a well-meaning aunt Hortense can give you one by kissing you as a small child - but it did occur to me that it posed a risk for clients.

For the vast majority of my working years, I always, always, always wore a condom for BJ's. Towards the end, though, it became less accepted, and I felt that I was personally at little risk if I gave some uncovered BJ's, not to completion.

Naturally, I avoided any contact when my cold sores were present. But, I probably put some clients at risk, as herpes can shed all the time.

To be honest, I don't know how much of it was greed and how much of it was just believing that I had to do it in order to make customers happy. At the time, I was trying very hard to be the best, most popular provider I could be. (I'd read all the reviews on JAG, which was a stupid thing to do.)
  9. littleguy

littleguy Gold

GD9,

.004% = I believe 1 in 25,000 chance. Is this a published statistic/best guess ?

That's normally a higher probability than I am comfortable with. I would've thought the odds would be MUCH higher than that.
  10. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

Fallwoman, Have you met any working girls who had HIV or Aids and were still working?
  11. pswope

pswope One out of three

dotto

You missed the point(but congrats on sucking me in to responding,you lonely provocateur you). There are a plethora of other STD's that can and are contracted by working girls and passed to johns ,who have unsafe sex. Many are asymptomatic. And as Fallenwoman so honestly posted,even if these ladies are aware,they don't care. Many guys are in denial about this.

And as for your logic comparing contracting anthrax w/ the clap, I guess you're going to voluteer to go to Hamilton Co,NJ and sort mail. Since it's curable.

btw-if you're going to be a pedantic poster,you should know that when it comes to mat law Myrna steps on Raoul's crotch.

Casper
    A drink w/ sb.
  12. Casper

Casper

What cure is there for lacking a sense of humor ?
  13. GreenDot9

GreenDot9 Guest

I will give you some hardcore stats...

First of all, the anthrax comparison is not funny, it is just plain stupid.

However, you could conceivably catch HIV from a BBBJ (probably around 0.004%)

Anthrax can be cured by Cipro

AIDS is fatal and there is NO CURE

But, Hey, you already knew that (so I rest my case)
  14. Hmmm. Let's see. Are you wearing a pearl necklace?
    Is it mine???

[Edited by occasionalhobbyist on 10-24-2001 at 10:51 AM]
  15. pswope

pswope One out of three

FW-Props for your Honesty(isn't it sad,but understandable that something so intrinsically and intuitively obvious has never been admitted by the supply side).
    Compulsion is a great breeder of denial and rationalization.
    I'm waiting for the statmeisters,who will proffer that one has a greater chance of catching cutaneous anthrax from going to the PO on 34th and 8th,than copping the clap froma BBBJ.

[Edited by pswope on 10-24-2001 at 08:43 AM]
  16. fallenwoman

fallenwoman

nycjohn25:

Throughout my career, I've met girls with just about everything. Mostly, I would say I heard the most about Herpes. But that isn't to say that the others were not present, they were. I don't know if the madames ever knew or not, I never lasted that long at places back then to get involved in personal BS. I would run as far as possible from places where during a double the girl would clue me in to not DATY because she had such and such. What can I say? I'm definitely NOT here to preach. Just take care of yourself.
    And much love for asking.

hot4chicks:

Thank YOU for the Thank you! and don't be sensitive about being nuked : I think you look cute with your skin pealing off!!!!

as for you:
    MY Occasional Hobbyist:

You have your own ADVANCE invitation to the 5th Avenue Cum-fest, and YES... baby... YES... let's get hard at work on the intricate, and most intimate details...( okay, have I made you feel loved enough today?)

xoxo to all!!!!
  17. Re: 5th Avenue Debauchery

You've got my email address, right? (For once you work out those details.) Can't wait to get intricate...
  18. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

Dear fallenwoman:

What kind of diseases did these providers have?
    Did the madames still let them work knowing they had std's?

Thanks
  19. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

fallenwoman - Thanks for saying what I've said before - swapping body fluids with strangers isnt necessarily safe. But when I said it, I got nuked.

Hhmm....
  20. GreenDot9

GreenDot9 Guest

Re: std's

====================================
    This is one of the most intelligent posts that I have read here. I am always shocked when I read that the wankers here are all looking for a "GFE". A GFE including DFK, DATY and BBBJTC is a surefire way to get some kinda disease. How can anyone be so stupid in this day and age?

If she is exchanging bodily fluids with you, then she is doing it with ALL the other guys, many times a day, which means she may easily have more than 1,000 different exposures per year. Which means you are both at high risk for HIV and everything else.

If you really want a GFE, you should try getting an actual girlfriend!