Oriental Therapy - Sayerville

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Big_O, Oct 2, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Pulling weeds?!?!?

ouch!
  2. Big_O

Big_O

I don't post info very often, I have this fear that it'll be my post that will tip off LE and bring down a "good place", but when it comes to places that suck (and I don't mean that in the good way), I do feel the need to warn my fellow fun seekers so that time and money isn't wasted...
    It was one of those days where the urge was just a little too strong to ignore, I remembered this place in particular; Oriental Therapy and Sayerville isn't that far for me so I figured I'd take the ride. I'm always looking for that place where I can find a quick, simple, decent, French lesson (haven't found it yet). As far as the massage end of things, the expirience was good, very relaxing, very thorough. BUT, when it came to getting down to business, the only extra offered was an incredibly violent HR. I had to repeatedly say "easy, easy...!" and that would last for about 30 seconds before she'd go back to pulling weeds! No touching, nothing else offered and she was annoyed when I couldn't "release", acutally told me that she was "getting tired"! Don't waste your time here gents, I don't know if anyone else has had better luck here, but as for me, I won't be visiting again any time soon!
    Fuck it, next time, I'm gonna listen to some of the reviews here and try out Pines...