Outcall or Specials Today?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by clubber, Feb 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'm on my way with a can of Reddi-Whip!:D
  2. clubber

clubber

Atkins Note

For any providers who might be interested, whipped cream is specifically allowed on the Atkins program!
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

mmmmmm cum over Bill...what about if we skip the hot cocoa? I can just put a bit of whipped cream on the top :)
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Betty!:eek: You're losing your mind if you think I'm gonna stick my dick in hot cocoa!:eek:

Now if it cools down a bit...:D
  5. betty_snj

betty_snj

believe or not, I had guys asking me if I was working yesterday and today....
    I said...just if you can ski your way here. Some even offered to pick me up in their 4 wheelers!!!
    I'm stuck in 24 inches of snow...good thing there are some goodlooking boys from the neighboorhod diggin' people out.
    I was telling my boytoy about two of the cuties that came over saturday to clean my driveway and he asked me...ohhh when they're back, are you going to offer some hot cocoa inside your house?

mmmmmmm not a bad idea...very kinky indeed, having cocks dipped in cocoa :)
  6. clubber

clubber

I'd be really curious to know if anyone is actually doing outcalls today? Guess it'd be someone in an ATV or with a snowplow, or both LOL.

And what a day to have a "special" to entice some hardy customer to visit one of his ATFs!

All in all, with the predictions of snow being given in feet rather than inches, it might be a banner day for the phone sex industry.:)