ozzy go to episodes......again!

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Ozzy, Mar 4, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Got to know someone to get in.
  2. fuhecu2

fuhecu2

whay up

where is this episodes place...sounds like fun
  3. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

Some of those girls there don't speak english. Can you actually take them out?
  4. aceman

aceman

New place as of last month
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

6. out of control

out of control

Hey guys are they still where they have been for the past several months. I called the number today and it was disconnected. I didn't want to make the effort to go there if they were closed.
  7. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

I was looking for GFE, unfortunately, I think this is impossible at episodes :(
  8. aceman

aceman

Episodes can be hit or miss. Sometimes the pickings can be very dissapointing. Sometimes there are real gems to be had. While the end result is the same, some of the girls can be very accomodating. I have gotten greek there a few times.
  9. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

Any of you guys been to episodes? The price has risen to 50 plus tips. I been there and saw a nice south american women. No GFE though however she had a 9 body.
  10. bangbroads

bangbroads

Please tell me these hotties are still on tour at a house near you.

Hobbymaster you are the man, with the connections, where are you, did you retire?
  11. un4given

un4given

Interboro, episodes, tinas 90 etc etc etc... you guys are so lucky for not having to spend much money to have your fun. I have done incredible amount of research looking for a public place within the price range, and realized that only a VIP place can provide the comfort which I seek at a relatively unrushed pace for the money which I am willing to spend.

So, if anyone here takes pity on me, email me, I would be greatful for an in on any place which will keep my spendings down. I will gladly buy that generous person a beer, or if they get a little greedy, even a round. In 2 visits it would pay for itself... thanks.

samdaman@hushmail.com
  12. blkthought2001

blkthought2001

Interboro...close to Fulton EL Train??

[hobby]

It's a spanish house at the end of the interboro on the Brooklyn side. It's $40 for 20 minutes. You've got to be taken in. I saw Sara today. She bbbj and kiss all over including the lips.

BLK

Is this place still on or has it moved as you suggested, Hobby?
  13. Ozzy

Ozzy

well my now "EX" main squeeze stood me up for a third time in two weeks (i've only seen her three times) and i found myself at episodes AGAIN!!!

good thing this place is near by her apt.........

well looks like i'll also be showing a friend around the place tonight, late around 2 am. so if anyone wants to buy Oz a drink.......just bring a beer up with ya.

:cool:
  14. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

It's a spanish house at the end of the interboro on the Brooklyn side. It's $40 for 20 minutes. You've got to be taken in. I saw Sara today. She bbbj and kiss all over including the lips.
  15. Eye Won

Eye Won

one more time

Could someone please tell me where interboro is and how i can possibly gain access to this establishment. I have posted this before and never got an answer... Please be forthcoming with the information.....Thanks.
    Imperialone.........Out
  16. frog

frog

hobby, Ah-May hasn't shown up at Susan's yet, but Coco has. Mandy has a hot hot body, but her face... and I've yet gone to Elridge.
  17. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

SB. Farrington is now closed and so is National/Corona.
    Is Daniella's in LIC a day or night place? Pinga.
    I would love to have a report on Elridge. Frog? or at least Susan's.
  18. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

Interboro is a must see this week. They have three Columbians that I can do anytime of the week. The one I saw today was Poala. She is 21 y.o. with black hair and natural perky C cups. She was thin with a shaved pussy. She wore this shirt that was only two square sheets of black fabric laced barely on the side and one triangular sheet to cover her chest. Real sexy. I tried to get BBBJ but no go. She gave me the address of the next house for next week. The next girl is Sara and just as hot. Her C cups are enhanced but they did a great job down in Columbia. The last girl is named Carina. She is the heavier of the three. She is medium built with D cups. The last two girls for the week is Sonia and Alexandra.
  19. Slinky Bender

Just saw "Faye" on Julie's website. She looks a lot like a girl who used to show up at Episodes. Anyone have any info on this ????
  20. Slinky Bender

The problem is that when you have 4 or 5 girls working, and it's a "volume" operation, having one or two come in late leaves you with a waiting room full of anxious men, and lost revenue from having rooms go unused. Your fixed expenses stay the same, your time/phonebill/etc. don't change, just the revenue.