Ozzy!!!

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Eye Won, Mar 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bangbroads

bangbroads

Let's pick neutral ground where we can discuss further without disrespecting Slink.

I'm down and ready. Vamos.
  2. TheNewAnimal

TheNewAnimal banned

I go everyday. I do this everynight. I have tons of spare time on my hands, actually. I have worlds of info, but most of the good stuff ends up deleted...or it gets some much traffic that it gets busted or closed down. Thats why I only post stuff once in a while. For example- Lets say I know a place in Queens that charges $30...thats been around for a year or so. Its never been posted on any board. How do I convey this without giving up a number or addy? Its fustrating..but trust me there is tons of places out there.
  3. bangbroads

bangbroads

i'm racking my brain, but it must have been done before in the last 4 years. I have seen it done when reading the old posts, but want to respect the Slink Man. Hopefully he will be kind enough to lend a hand.

Anybody got any suggestions.

BTW when is your next trip to the museum?
  4. TheNewAnimal

TheNewAnimal banned

Hmmm...how do we go about doing this?
  5. bangbroads

bangbroads

I am in my friend, how do we arrange this? you are a true angel sent from Monger heaven! May god bless this guardian angel!

Slink please give us your blessing, its been a long time coming for me!

I love museum tours of my 2 favorite boros!!!
  6. TheNewAnimal

TheNewAnimal banned

For a nominal fee, I'll promise to take you to 5 houses located in Queens and Brooklyn that you have never been exposed to that charge 30-100. Gratuity not included or necessary, but greatly appreciated.
  7. bangbroads

bangbroads

Is the Helen who is older but in really good shape? I need to get in Interboro, can we have a tour, a group package? Who wants to be the chaperone?
  8. illmaticesco

illmaticesco

can I get some help with interboro and what the deal with Monica. lets get this goin
  9. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

I feel like I'm left out in the cold...

How do I get in on the action...
  10. Eye Won

Eye Won

Let me know

If no one hears from Snaykee let me know I'll check out Monica....I have off all week and would be very interested to try something new.........
    and if you read this Snaykee...Waaaazuupppp...haven't heard from you in a while. I hope all is well
    Imperialone.........Out
  11. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

sb, I gave snaykee Monica's cell number and he did the recon work. I have yet to see her. I will try this week.
    Sorry, I didn't check my e mail yet. No evil eye nor crowd can keep me from a young hot babe.
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"The girl Monica mostly works as a indy from her house in Corona with her roomate for $40."

You can't be serious ? Now there's a review that needs writing.

And you know I can't get into Interboro without you ( didin't you get my email on Thursday ? )..

I thought I said I didn't go with the new one because April was giving me the "evil eye" ( i.e. the "don't even think of going with anyone else but me" look ).
  13. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

Sb, if the newbie's young and thin and you didn't go with her there must be a catch. How's the face? You have peeked my interest. Let me know if she is a regular this coming up week. As for interboro, the menu calls for the one and only helen from Columbia and next week there is a german girl and a white American. Sb, if you are tried of Episodes, you must expand your horizons. The girl Monica mostly works as a indy from her house in Corona with her roomate for $40.
  14. Slinky Bender

Yes, April's room is the last one on the right.

The one who you say is read haired, I assume you're talking about the light skinned younger one, and the "older redhead who looked a little middle eastern or indian. " Is "Sephira" who I've previously described. Sephira ( as I said ) is a little to much hustle for me. The other one is cute, but when I went with her at SuperLung ( or someplace else that I don't remember ), her service was very "uninspired". She's a lot like this other girl there who is very tall, almost "model", usually wears tight jeans or snakeskin print pants, but is always half asleep ( espeically whne you're with her ).

And BTW, April's real hair is very short ( punk-ish ).
  15. Ozzy

Ozzy

yep....both were there last night. the newbie was passed out on the couch though. if that was april then did she have the room on the right side at the end of the hallway?

i thought the thin red head was cute......nice lips. there was an older redhead who looked a little middle eastern or indian.

i saw my freak girl with the gold tooth again.

:cool:

[Edited by Ozzy on 03-11-2001 at 12:58 PM]
  16. Slinky Bender

"new one" has very stright dark hair ( either very dark brown or black ).

April ( I'm not 100% positive that's her name, though ) looks "white" and her most distinguishing characteristic is the weak chin. Lately, she has gotten this wierd dye job with alternating bright red streaks in it ( post punk ? ), with a modified "Jeniffer Aniston" cut ( a little longer, though).
  17. Ozzy

Ozzy

this new one......is she the one with long black hair or red hair?

and is april the light skinned one(looks almost russian)w/dark hair?

:cool:

[Edited by Ozzy on 03-11-2001 at 11:16 AM]
  18. Slinky Bender

I assume you're talking about the new one......

She looks like the first digit in her age might be a 1. Didn't go with her because 1) She was too busy and 2) ?April? thinks I belong to her and I didn't feel like rocking the boat.
  19. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

Sb, How old does she look? Did you go with her?
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy

told you i like the smart ones.