Paige 631-201-9279 & 631-782-9990

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by frogger54, Aug 8, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. vad1

vad1

Wow! Thanks so much, sir!

Feel like I've been bestowed the keys to the city or something, being acknowledged by the Mayor!

Keys, hmmm ... to some chastity belt somewhere?

V
  2. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

My two cents Vad. You're a really upbeat person and a one man welcome wagon to the newbies to the forum. Two thumbs up to you.
    hardndslick and vad1 like this.
  3. vad1

vad1

Cracked me up, Wiz!!

Unequivocally declare: I'm not a genius and sure as heck, not "genius" (though hugely flattered that you would think the latter - I mean, look at the stuff he brings to the table here for discussion!)

Approached LI's level of maniacal work week, which extended to work months. Signed on a few times to read for a bit. (My habit, when I have a hiatus, is to "unbold" all the highlighted links here and read about stuff I missed. I'm weird like that.)

No time to post before now.

And it felt nice to be missed, the icing was when you thought I was "genius"!

V
  4. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Haven't seen genius in a long time either. Or Vad, for that matter. Could they possibly all be one and the same? :eek:
    Mr. Wiggley and vad1 like this.
  5. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Maybe stolen Banacek also?
  6. frogger54

frogger54

per Mobile Patrol App, she's in jail as of today. Stolen Credit Card, Stolen Property, and Possesion of Stolen property.
  7. gold69

gold69

Does the pic with the pool table in the background look like one of the Babylon spots?
    frogger54 likes this.
  8. gold69

gold69

frogger54 likes this.
  9. VICTIM

VICTIM

Seems to have disappeared again. Got a text Monday night at 1130 but too late to meet. Nothing since and all ads down.
    frogger54 likes this.
  10. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I'd still fuck her cross eyed.
    frogger54 likes this.
  11. nycliguy

nycliguy

I sent her s text Let's see if I hear back , I'm taking tryingbherbout if I can set it up and will report back here
    frogger54 and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  12. gold69

gold69

Methhead anyone
    frogger54 likes this.
  13. hardndslick

hardndslick

She looks pretty high in Some of those pics
    Mr. Wiggley and WizardOfAhhs like this.
  14. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Yeah I always hate those pics and never understand why they would think that helps business.
    trigeek likes this.
  15. trigeek

trigeek

Wigs she must be giving you the finger.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  16. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Texted me same info 5 times
    Buyer beware???
  17. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

100 half 200 hour
    All covered
    No kissing
    Waiting on location
  18. VICTIM

VICTIM

Last year so it's been awhile. But from what I remember was good but nothing to write home about. Disappeared soon after meeting so no repeat. Might give her another go round.
  19. frogger54

frogger54

Wondering if anyone has seen this chick? She uses two numbers in the two ads i pasted below. A couple weeks ago I traced one number back to her facebook page, so I knew she was real. Then a few days later, a new ad with a new phone number. That number traced back to her boyfriends facebook page. The 782 number is new. The old second number was 516-430-2420. So I am not sure what to make of it. I looked her up on webcrims, nothing to report. The boyfriend I cant look up because he doesn't use his real last name on facebook

Hey my name is Paige I'm 5'2 100 pounds sexy with a tight pussy a fat ass nice feet and good prices

Call text my cell 1631-782-9990
    631-782-9990
    Email

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hey boys if your looking for a tight young pink pussy to enjoy i am perfect for u i also have a nice bubble butt nice pretty tits and cute feet to top it off im doing great deals tn cuz i need to pay my motel room so its all legit call text me on my number 1631-201-9279
    631-201-9279
    Email

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]