Paramus massage.....201....1988

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by thirdleg, Feb 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. momomini

momomini

Not cops. Just false advertising. I have yet to hear of ANYONE getting ANYTHING!

Anyone?
  2. nukte

nukte

Must never go anywhere without consulting the great crystal ball of "UG"
  3. matmusic

matmusic

Been there too. The massage was too rough for my liking and as others before...no tug or anything else. I am not sure if cops have them on a tight watch or what, but from reading other threads this is a waste of time and money.
  4. conoworld

conoworld

Well look at it this way at least you didn't get taken for any extra's that were not received.
  5. falcon10

falcon10

With their huge-numbered ad in the adult massage therapy section of the BR, someone should sue them for false advertising...Sorry to keep ranting, just still cranky about wasting time and money on these two ladies without even getting a tug.
  6. thirdleg

thirdleg

I did not have time to stop home and jump on the computer to check it out. I just grabed a paper and went for it. I am sorry I did not search out a thread before posting, my mistake.
  7. falcon10

falcon10

Ditto...been there, done that. See my review from January. It looks like Tina and Lisa are still getting business from that misleading ad in the BR. There's nothing remotely "adult" about their services...
  8. momomini

momomini

Zhu Accupressure, right. You could have saved some $$$ if you read the reviews.
  9. thirdleg

thirdleg

I grabbed the paper (BR) to see if there was a place on my way back home from work to get a nice massage with a happy ending.

Under adult listing for massage therapy I chose a place that was convenient. The listing has the number ending in 1988 and the word Paramus in the ad.

Save you money. It is in a doctors office and the massage was lame. No roaming and no happy ending.

I took one for the troops. Sorry that I did not have good news.