paranoid - help

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by qqq35, May 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. goldman2

goldman2

hey qqq....anychance u can pass along some info?
  2. nomafan

nomafan

or you could give us her info and she can get our minds on us and off of you ..... just a thought....
  3. ecpaul

ecpaul

LMAO I guess you rocked her world, changing your info would be the best move as B.Kelly suggested. You lived you learned now you can easily move on.
  4. blondekelly

blondekelly

The best thing to do, if you can, would be to change your IM and ***** address.
  5. qqq35

qqq35

she im'd me ttoday -- i dont answer, hopefully she will go away. her im asked "what about us? what shall be come of us. " is she kidding??
  6. wanguy30

wanguy30

Fatal attraction... OH GREAT!

Now I'm having second thoughts about giving out my personal cell phone to receptionist I picked up the other day....
  7. qqq35

qqq35

her last 2 eamils, today, asked if i liked her and if i thought shewas sexy. she mentioned how she likedme and howwet she is thiking of me. unfortunately she im's me too
  8. www

Now that is funny!! you did the right thing by not giving her your personal info. she sounds like fun for the first time. anyone else want to try their luck? maybe i should take a crack at it
  9. qqq35

qqq35

for those interested in my version of fatal attraction -- this chick has been *****ing me nonstop the past 4 days. yesterday i had no less than 25. she wants to know where i am and how come i dont contact her. the nshe follows thatup with "i quess being married means you dont have to call me. you can just call me whenever you think you can" "I'm waiting here for you. why dont you call me" my luck. the one rersponse i get to my posting is from the black widow. this will teach me -- pay for pussy from the pros., 'cause the nonpros can get attached. after all, i have a wife who is nuts, why would i want another -- lol
  10. westside

westside

Or Maybe she wanted you to plow her in the back
  11. westside

westside

Holy crap... Dude be glad u didn't give out your real info or you'de be talkin to real estate agents right about now!!!
  12. wanguy30

wanguy30

That's when the crazy lady comes over and broils his dog... :D
  13. www

so when is visit #3?
  14. tonynyc

tonynyc

15. qqq35

qqq35

she's getting freeky on me, now. i just openned my *****s and there is one from her. where the f*#k was i this morning. she was waiting for me to come over by 630AM since i didthat yesterday. I am so glad that i didnt giver her my right name or phone number.the phone number i gave her yesterday was that of an old provider. cant imagine why she's mad at me.
  16. lamont5123

lamont5123

qqq35,

Count the knives in the drawer, son.
  17. qqq35

qqq35

visit number 2

i stopped off there this morning on my way into work. also for a qicky. id ont want to give her any ideas. anyway, this time she was real sexy. after i entered her house she opennedher robe and she was wearing a bra, basic and traditional but get this, she was wearing a girddle and stockings. wow. kno way to hav sex with her, but the visual was great. eventually the bra came off and i finished russian. she looked good in a pearl necklace. o am suppose to stop by on mindayafter work -- i'll have to see. she is a non-pro who needs extra money. also, she thinks im single. i never told her i wasnt. she wants to get remarried. i'll just hang for a little while longer. i told you she reminds me of glen close in the moview/michael douglas
  18. qqq35

qqq35

you are absolutely right - here is the followup. i did meet her and she is absolutly flaky. she is 50 yo/white. brown eyes about 130 pounds. i digress. she opens the door wearing a nice black dress with a plunging neckline doing her natural 38c's justiceand invites me in. she offered me a glass of wine, she actually forgot why i was there. she thought i was there to take her out. i told her about our conversation and i really didnt have lots of time i was going to stay15-25 minutes. she was asking all sorts of wierd questions that didnt make sense. cant imagine why she lost her job. anyway, i was nice and patoent because she had what i wanted-- a female body. she asked if we discussed roses (sorry slinky know you hate that term) i told her we did and the price agreed upon. she asked if i wanted a massage or what i wanted. i told her ild leave it up to her. anykind of tension reliever was ok with me and if it was good we can talk about other things. she sits down on her couch and askes nme to take off my pants. i ask her to take off hr dress but she wouldnt. so she start stroking and im feeling her up otc. nice tits. anyway, shes pulling and i cant get to hard. so, i lie down onthe couch and she sits next to me which gives me better access to everything. i start to run my hand up her skirt and down her neckline. she stops and says this is about me not her. i said fine i want more of you. not this time i was told. if there is a next time we will discuss it she says. anyway, to make a long story shorter, she finally does a BBBJTC. the funy hing was, she couldnt swallow the whole load and it spilled out ontoher black dress. it served her right for not exposing her tits and twat to me. for the franklin it cost it was worth it.
  19. iliketang

iliketang

Ok, so the question on everyones mind qqq, did you meet or not?
  20. qqq35

qqq35

actually, she offred herself for $50 for a HR, to start. what spooked me was her over zealousness. she sends me her picture and sends her phone number 3 times. she is definatlyanon pro. but i pictured glenn close scenario