Paris In Town

Discussion in 'New York' started by fumpton, Nov 2, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. horninnj

horninnj

Schedule

[/B][/QUOTE] My Danielle is Pamela from PIT. She is a sweet blonde Czech , young and a little doll. [/B][/QUOTE]

Julie:

Danielle never seems to be on the weekly schedule. could you tell us when she'll be in so that we can enjoy some time with her.

Thanks
  2. Julienyc

Julienyc

My Danielle is Pamela from PIT. She is a sweet blonde Czech , young and a little doll.
  3. Julienyc

Julienyc

Danielle from PIT is with us. She is a sweet girl , young hot and very pretty.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Good move when bait-and-switch occurs. But just so you didn't go home upset, I hope you went back to Julie's! LOL
  5. sharked

sharked

I also know that Pamela from the PIT site works at Kamasutra. Havn't really seen any recent reviews of the place....perhaps business is slow.
  6. ragu06

ragu06

I have never used this service, however it should also be noted that Tiffany is on her own as well...She is a hottie..check here out at http://www.newyorkebony.com
  7. fumpton

fumpton

I believe Angel and Katrina are now at KamaSutra. Angel is on the KS website.
  8. wimpy

wimpy

Total bait and switch. I called to see ig Danielle was in town. I used to see her at Corporate Affairs a few years ago. Phone lady tells me that she is but just went downstairs to smoke a cigerette. I make an appointment. I get there and ask is Danielle here. The door lady does answer me and just leads me to a bedroom. Four ladies come in. None on the web site.
    Following converstion happens.

wimpy: Where's Danielle? You told me that she was here today.

Lady: I am sorry, I probably did not hear you correctly on the phone, she is not in town. But I which girl do you like?

Wimpy: I wanted to see Danielle, I don't want to see anyone else.

I leave.
  9. fumpton

fumpton

Looks like PIT just updated their websites. Some new girls there, but other pictures have been on the site for a while now.