Passaic Park Reviews!

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by petehanse, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. green2

green2

Been there recently after a short time away. All i know is if they know you, the same songs which daro and others heard can still be played. UTR
  2. jayf

jayf

Haven't been to PP since March. Came down with Chlamydia and was out of service for a month (boy it takes a while to get rid of it). Sent a letter to the girl there, telling her to see a doctor.

It even went to my eye (redness and swollen lid). My doctor asked: "What, did she f*** you in the eye, too?"

Part of the perils of DATY and BBBJ.
  3. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Any new info on PP?
  4. capitan

capitan

As you know, YMMV at most of these places. Try again, if you don't like the selection of attendants, then get your money back and go back at a later time. Not sure if any day or time is the best.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2003
  5. ooo168

ooo168

Capy... Did I just have a bad experience ???

Gosh Capy, you describe that nicely sented wood like it is a harem. When I went there, it was ran by these 3 brazillian women who I would rate to be 4-5. The women Camilla that I was with had this humongous ass, and the illusion of huge knockers with the help of a push-up... To top it all off, they kept insisting that I pay up front for the "special services". So, I just walked out, and lost on the 60 door fee. I was not prepared to get hustled for another $. Should I try again, only if the Capy, thinks there is much to be offered here. Maybe you can narrow your choices a bit for me, and tell me which day is the best and the time of the day... I went at 4PM on a tuesday, which I assume is a slow period, so maybe they only had the ugly ones on duty to keep the place open... Please advise...
  6. DRAGON69

DRAGON69

energentics

pete do you know the street that it is on very close to me but willing to take one for team ug when call very brief and no info unless going to book just wanna scope the area since i live in the neighborhood
  7. Casper

Casper

You're only as good as your last post (assuming it's in compliance with UG rules)
  8. capitan

capitan

Slinky,

What is it with this ***** thing? I am not stating any specific ***** address here on UG...just trying to say hello to another good UG poster without getting specific on the ***** address stuff.

I think that you will have to agree that I've been a good poster and followed the rules and have added some very good info on this board.

I know that you blocked all ***** info directly through the board....and fine, I can live with that....but all I want to do is contact Pete all on my own without the intervention or action of UG in any way or implicating UG in any way as a result of any contact between me and Pete. I can't see where there should be any problem with this. I am not using UG to personally contact friends and aquaintances on a freqent basis. In fact, I have never attempted to do this until now. I'm not trying to take advantage of UG in any way....if anything, I have been a giving provider of knowledge and information that will help others here on UG. I'm sure that you must know that I am a firm and full supporter of UG in every respect. Please give me a little leeway in this regard with contact to a friend. Both Pete and myself are good supporters and posters on UG.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Capy

Straight ahead,
    Capy
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2003
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

10. capitan

capitan

Slinky,

What am I doing wrong?

I'm not stating any definate address locations here on UG....just trying to make contact in the backgrout out of UG with an old friend. Help is needed here....I don't want to break the rules on UG, but I don't think that I have.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  11. capitan

capitan

I'm cruising for a bruising.
  12. petehanse

petehanse

Capy

Have checked and I received no messages. I see that "Die Fuhrer" has disabled any messages. Perhaps we can meet for a drink when I'm down in your area to smell that clean "Pine" fresh air! UG guys check my post on Charms, Coporate Secret Thread above...........it may prove interesting! Let me know what you think!
  13. daro

daro in loco CM

mepee,

No harm, no foul. It's hard to find somebody that's MIA.
    I know people have mentioned the girls from that other place.
    Luckily, beenaround, had located J, and led us to her. He also
    said he didn't know where the other two were now.
    Thanks for the generous compliment. There's nothing wrong
    with your humor. Good luck with your search.
  14. mepee

mepee

sorry for the misunderstanding daro, i know you wouldnt keep any girls for yourself you are very generous, thats my humor, sometimes its good sometimes not,
  15. capitan

capitan

Pete,

Yeah, well that's the risk we take in this game. Also, I sent you some info...let me know if you received it.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  16. petehanse

petehanse

Cappy

Thanx for the clarification on the 2 for 1 special. It does bring the cost down. Only trouble is that if place is closed by LE, you are out some money! But then again....life is one big crapshoot!
  17. capitan

capitan

Pete,

Unfortunately, you do not get two girls for the price of one. What they offer is three visits for the price of two. You pay $120 up front, and get three visits. A good deal for those who go there often. Never had two girls there, but I think the door fee is more, and then you have to tip two girls...to expensive for me.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  18. petehanse

petehanse

Capy

You and I are definitely on the same page. The $ nude HR is no longer on the menu for me..........I refuse to pay it! The last thing I want to do is pay money and be given a difficult time. I do not want to beg, cajole and plead.............isn't that why we are married? Just kidding of course! That 2 for one special deal sounds veeeeeeeery interesting! Does that mean that your, ahem.....therapy is administrered by two ladies? If that is so , must you double your tip? Perhaps you could further clarify this? Thank you!
  19. capitan

capitan

I can't believe all this attention to PP.....are they the only ones in the game????? Why waste your time in this place, when there are many more out there who will satisfy you with a lot less hassle. Forget about pp, unless all you want is an overpriced HJ.

Pete, glad to hear that you checked out my fav place again....you have to admit that they will not let you down. A lot of girls there who will make sure that they will "make your day". I suggest that you take advantage of their 2 for 1 special deal....saves you money on the door fee. Chris, Nina, Connie, Isabella, Gabriella, Millie....just to mention some great acts to get involved in....they will put a smile on your face! My last visit there was super....my legs were still sore from the "knee trembler" after 3 days of recovery......now THAT'S the kind of massage that I want.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2003
  20. daro

daro in loco CM

Jarhead,

I think Mepee had me confused with BG. My ps stock is all
    public stock. Share and share alike. LOL.
    FYI, my Rockaway ATF, aka Ms.K, has been on a forced 2 week,
    maybe longer, vacation from the Motor City. I guess when all
    that 1Q stuff went down, the mamasan made some changes.
    She may have scaled back, to strictly piano lounge performers.
    Not sure if she will be back there. She's looking for a new gig.
    I guess I'll have to head out to the Drag boro. Maybe we can carpool the trip. LOL.

P.S. Petehanse, I saw your post, after I posted. I must have
    been psychic about you and that Motown building. I will pass on any info I hear about her.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2003