Paterson Bars

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Wowie69, Aug 30, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Slappy's

Stopped in last night. Very slim pickings. They had (3) overweight latina girls working.

Drank a few down and continued on my way...
  2. johnfromnjersey

johnfromnjersey

Cabaret

Went to the Cabaret for the first time last night. Actually it is nicer and larger then it looks from the outside but what a waste of time. 7 guys in the place and 8-9 dancers. Girls were of average looks but nothing was happening. One girl was on stage, two working the inside of the bar, two talking to one guy, the rest just hanging out. The dancers working the inside of the bar allowed contact as tips were passed but it did not seem like it would go any further. I drank half my beer and went to the Moonlight. The Moonlight is still the best bar in the area.
  3. kilroywashere

kilroywashere

the moonlite is a dollar bar.
    the more dollars you give the better they will treat.
    some of the girls are very happy with 10. but that depends on you. and how well you talk to them..
  4. johnfromnjersey

johnfromnjersey

Thanks kilroywashere. What is an appropriate tip for HR?
  5. kilroywashere

kilroywashere

moonlight cafe?

moonlight is a lot of fun and extras can be had ..
    Just watch and you will see who gives extras then just ask for what you want .. if that girl does not want to do it she will let the others know. I never had more then a HR but Ive seen lots of wrappers in the mens room so some one is getting extras...
  6. Socketome

Socketome Silver

Wow, now they are charging for e*mails ? I thought that was just an Urban Legend ?
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2002
  7. johnfromnjersey

johnfromnjersey

I occasionally go to the Moonlight Café. The LDs at the bar are a lot of fun but I have never received any extras even through prior posts indicate extras are available. How dose one arrange for extra services? Is it as simple as asking; “hey love, how much for a ????” or are there more discreet and effective ways to bring up the subject? I have also never visited any of the other bars in the area. Is the contact level and formants the same as at the Moonlight?
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2002
  8. jseah

jseah

Been to Nardones once......lots of girls working.....some are very good looking.....but no mileage to be had at all in the club....the lap dance room is highly supervised (the guy watching the door peers in regularly).
  9. gypsy

gypsy banned

Not at Nardones but always action on Rt 1&9 around Nardones,
  10. Bernie

Bernie

Is anyone familiar with the bar in Elizabeth called Nardones?
    might one find some action there?
  11. sod

sod

Jackstraw's post (sixth in the thread) is informative.
  12. rnh

rnh

Hey guys
    I am new here and went to slappy's last night. Was a bit disappointed. Can anyone recommend a good club to go to to get extras or even CFS. Thanks
  13. chipperj

chipperj

thanks

Hey guys, the Showplace in Dover rocks. Had some great dances with Tina(nights) & Olga (days). I might have to become a regular.

c
  14. WhoAmi

WhoAmi

Re: Not to be a big chicken...but

Back-Channel there was some info on Showplace in Dover as I recall.
  15. marc

marc

SpaMonger.. Did you talk to her? Any extras available when she dances? She doesn't look like the average SW, she looks healthy and cute, Could pass for a sixteen year old!
  16. chipperj

chipperj

Not to be a big chicken...but

Are there any bars like these in Morris county? I know i would be the guy killed in Patterson. These private dances seem like fun, but i have not come across a bar in morris county that offers them? i appreciate your help!
  17. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Slap's

Marc, there was a Nicole working at Slappy's that fit the description you indicated.
  18. marc

marc

Talked (maybe more than that!) with a streetwalker who told me she was going to be working at Slappy's, I am sure extra's will be available.
    her name is Nicole, short, cute, blonde.
  19. Daddycool

Daddycool

Elmo

I too have an Utimate driving machine...330ci... If you park across the street or out front you should have no problem both are lit. since I went there last becuase I don't remember a booth. If you wanted extra's you had to go down stairs. things must have changed. By the way the Cop who owns the place didn't leave on good terms( heard from a okay source) so don't think the place is untouchable cause he is an ex-cop.
  20. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Slappy's Revisted...

Hit Slappy's 2 nights last week. Was told the place has been very slow as of late.

Lots of fun and some good looking new girls.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2002