Paterson surprise

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by John Y. Doe, Jan 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DRAGON69

DRAGON69

mark you get off market street exit and the mercet is right off the exit on the right but if you go straight about 1/4 mile youll see mac donalds on the right
  2. markrli

markrli

Where is the Marcet??

if I am traveling west and get off at the market street exit.,, which way is it??
  3. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

It's the ice cream Factory (not parlor). Outside the factory things are running 24/7. Best hours are weekdays, 5 to 8PM.

It's a few blocks up from the Marcet. Head up Market from the Marcet. Turn right just before the McDonalds. Everything worthwhile, in this part of town, is within a few block radius. However, there is usually not much worthwhile unless you are into late stage crack addicts.

Happy hunting
  4. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

If you found an attractive street girl in Paterson it would be a nice day. If you found two together (same day, same time) you would be astounded!
  5. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

I came across two of them in my earlier days in the town. Their "Adam's apples" got them out of the car before we went anywhere.

As a note of warning, most attractive street women in Paterson ARE transvestites. Most hang out around Rosa Parks after midnight

"Be Warned, Be Armed"
  6. justlooking

justlooking

Tell that to jaydee.
  7. tornillo_monger

tornillo_monger

Market St. Rod & Gun club offering a discount ut ug members
  8. daro

daro in loco CM

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.
  9. justlooking

justlooking

He was looking for transvestites and found women instead?
  10. Casper

Casper

Ice cream parlor has extremely late hours ?
  11. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

So, what was the surprise?
  12. marc

marc

John Y. Doe...I've been with both, agree with You..both girls are really nice. Both in their mid to late 30's....Debbie might be around forty???

Debbie, I thought was taller than Karyn? Debbie also has implants, fairly nice job, thin, but not in a crack addict kinda way...she is very, wild and agressive in bed, definetely a PSE...must have been 8-9 in her earlier years..now down a notch...

Karyn, more 'nervous', 'shy', but extremely nice personality, nice curves..., not has experience or wild as debbie could be...
  13. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

Met two women off Market Street. Karen an Debbie. They were near the ice cream factory. They were both excellent. What was surrpising was that both were very attractive. You just do not find that in Paterson on the streets. Both girls are wt and trim. Debbie at about 5'6" is a former go-go dancer and will offer just about anything (including greek lessons). She is about a 7. Karen is a little bit taller than Debbie and really well built. She is new to the business. Debbie is teaching Karen how to "bill for services", but as a newcomer, she's more price flexible than Debbie. They work by themselves or as a team, your choice. A word of caution. The streets of Paterson have been a hundred times riskier than in the past. The new mayor is working with the police to clean things up (however, they really have not hit the bars yet). If you have to drive through the Market Street area, be very cautious and exercise good judgement.