peace of mind spa

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by 1974remark, Jan 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. 1974remark

1974remark

a great spa in the reading area. Been there twice both times older lady awnsers the door asks if I've been here before once ask me if I was 18 I wa sflatered. Payed.7 at door First visit was the best I don't remember any names sorry. Both times nice table shower washed all the important parts. during the first visit I got a very good massage. young lady was very good did feet and hands even walked on my back incredable. She asked me to flip over and what I wanted I said FS she said 1.2 Didn't argue first visit. she left to lube up came back and started with cbj all diferent positions very good. Second visit girl was nice however she seemed young and new to the scene. Not as good of a massage but ok. I left 1 on the table before we started she didn't even ask or say anything. She gave a GREAT cbj. Finished early and she talked with me for a little. Her english was not bad but not great a good gfe. Over all I enjoyed both visits well worth the time and money. good luck