Pearl at Julies ?????

Discussion in 'New York' started by billyS, Feb 11, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Walkin1

Walkin1

Re: Pearl a/k/a Marlisa

An update: Julie has posted pictures of "Melissa," whos is the woman I saw, not Pearl. There are some similarities in appearance, as far as the pictures go. Melissa is a very good time. As is Carissa, who I saw yeasterday. In case anyone is interested.
  2. skagen

skagen

Just a quick FYI, the other data reviews/commentary on "Pearl" seem to indicate that she's a bit "long in the tooth" (ie more like in her 30's) versus what one might think from the pics. Haven't seen her myself, but a big difference between those two indications.
  3. Walkin1

Walkin1

Pearl a/k/a Marlisa

I saw her last week. Over the phone, she was described to me with the name of "Marlisa," who is not listed on the website. The next day, I saw her picture: same girl.

A nice time. She is about 22-23, I'd say. Cubana, 5'5" or so, maybe 120 lb. A few tattoos, not too problematic (I'm not real fond of them). Nice body, as you can see in the pictures. Moves really well, as she will tell you (in pretty good, heavily-accented English) often and loudly, she is a "hot Caribbean girl." She kisses hard, enthusiastically and passionately.

That she is. Her BBBJ is good, not inspired; I did not go to completion. DATY was well received, oh yeah. Main event was doggy, a little hard to navigate since the damn rollaway bed in the downstairs closet of a room kept rolling around the bare wood floor! LOL, should have seen that. A lot of post-coital cuddling, and I was too pooped for round 2, which per standard Julie's procedure was certainly on offer.

All in all, a pretty nice girl and a good time.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I saw Jasmine again today for 30 minutes. She just had her clit pierced last week and took a week off because of it. Brianna is a doll. I wish she could handle me.
  5. billyS

billyS

Actually I found something on her later on in another section, I think it was general disscussion, that says she looks older in person then in her pics, so I doubt I'll hire her. I might have the oppurtunity to go into the city next week so I'm thinking Jasmine or Brianna.
  6. kromrider

kromrider

Have not been to Julies since October. i plan on breaking my streak next week. i am hoping to see Heaven pearl is not my type.
  7. billyS

billyS

Has anyone seen her yet? There was nothing about her on Julies member site but I figured maybe Bill or Krom might know something.