Peep Shows And Adult Centers

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by phillika73, Aug 16, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Where in NEW JERSEY is this?
  2. stevana

stevana

I agree. Pretty and hot and very friendly. At least those I have encountered.
  3. Hobbyist00

Hobbyist00

The place next door is Rick's Cabaret....it's pretty good IMO the girls are pretty and many of them are actually very enjoyable to talk to.

Those booths give you 10 mins? it seems like ~6.
  4. godpunk

godpunk

went to the peep show on 33rd... happened to be in the area and was a little drunk and very horny... didn't feel like spending more than like 50 dolllars to get off... so i went into the peep EMPIRE EROTICA.. i think there is some sort of strip club next door too... went to the upstairs.. the girls are just sitting around there was 2 sitting there and one was with a customer.. out the of the 2 one was a blonde light skinned latina the other a WOC... i picked the light skinned latina ANNA she was around 25 and had huge tits.. she said it's 10 for the house which gives you 10 minutes.... and 20 for me.. so i agreed... inside she gets naked and i start jerking off.... she plays with her pussy and asks if i have any more money... i said (of cousre) no... so she fingers herself alittle.. but then i asked her to squat down and make it seem like she was sucking my cock and play with her big tits...she did so... and that really turned me on.. i was done with time to spare.. i left 30 bucks lighter but i didn't think the damage was too bad... but i do miss the open glass booths... i was like 17 - 18 when they started closing them down but looked old for my age so they would always let me in... good old days.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  5. ultimate

ultimate

I've been there.. nothin special. No stage, just 4-5 girls waiting for you to pay $.3 for a 'private show' in a booth (with the big glass window). Additional tips are expected.
  6. jupiterman

jupiterman

u know there is a peep show on 33rd and 6thave. just passed by and curious what was in there. let me tell u it reminds me of the old days.
  7. phillika73

phillika73

Damn Chaz your real Hard Core the first reply was funny and I would have taken the advice But you , Man I dont wanna see you in a dark alley I might be scared of being verbally abused
  8. <Lacy>

<Lacy> Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix

Oh man I cannot wait to see the edited post.

This is gonna be a good one.

xoxo
    Lacy
  9. firecracker

firecracker

Welcome to the board!
  10. Chaz Palmentary

Chaz Palmentary

11. daengman

daengman

Geez Chad

eaze up on the caffeine
  12. Chaz Palmentary

Chaz Palmentary

wow, that one seemed to fly right over geoffsri head huh?

You could always try "in-the-wrong-section-you-fuckin-newbie" which I believe is located somewhere in "shit-for-brainsville". My personal favorite is "get-a-clue" which is on the corner of "WTF Ave" and "RU That Dumb Blvd".

Warmest Regards,
    Chaz
  13. geoffsri

geoffsri

Is it possible to post the street address for Banned and Outof luck. Are they Live peepshows. The only peepshows I know of are on Rt. 1 south. One in woodbrodge and the other in Edison and they are ont Live.
  14. iliketang

iliketang

Slick,

I thought they closed, geez, my bad.

Phil,
    You can also try the place called Read Rules on the corner of 101.
  15. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Yes, there's Banned and Out of Luck in the Ironbound area of Newark.
  16. phillika73

phillika73

ANY good live peepshows or adult centers in NNJ