Pinetree in Springfield

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Lou Grant, Apr 2, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Thats the ticket. I wasn't sure if I should bring up the name because I'm the paranoid type. What can I say.....
  2. Lou Grant

Lou Grant

Yeah, it's called the Ritz.
  3. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Damn, never got to this place but it advertised heavily on CL. Mostly latinas, many of whom were supposedly hot but it was pricey. I think a lot of the girls work at another similar place that advertises heavily not far from the GWB.
  4. Lou Grant

Lou Grant

Busted!

From NJ Starledger:

Women face prostitution counts after police raid
    Saturday, April 01, 2006
    BY GABRIEL H. GLUCK
    Star-Ledger Staff
    Springfield police raided a Morris Avenue massage parlor that authorities believe was a front for prostitution.

Five employees were arrested and all business-related supplies, from computers to files, were seized Thursday following the 8 p.m. raid at Pinetree Holistic Center, said Police Chief William Chisholm.

According to authorities, an undercover police officer went into the massage parlor, paid $70 at the front desk to go into a room with one of the five women working there. Once inside the room, the woman stated the prices for the various sex acts she would perform.

The officer then left the room and signaled to police waiting outside, Chisholm said, noting that the department, which had a search warrant, was assisted by the Union County Prosecutor's Office and county police in the raid.

All five women were charged with loitering for purposes of prostitution, along with not complying with new local statutes, Chisholm said.

Full Article