Plaza? Berlin?

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Crazyphingers, Nov 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. buddyyy

buddyyy

I think it really depends on what they look like.
  2. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Crazy,

You into renting wives on the jersey shore??
  3. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

yeah I think I will pass on that whole scene...not my thing
  4. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Crazy,

I been lurking on the yahoo club board and found out that on wekends females will go their looking for guys to give BJ to and some of them may leave with a few guys to have a gangbang. BTW are still interested in the gangbang in cherry hill??? Crazy check out the photo on the yahoo club and you will see three or four guys lined up to get their BJ from this one slut. If you chat on the board you will find girls leting guys know when to be their if their want a BJ. Believe me I'm a 100% straight but the fact of getting a BJ from a someone you don't is kind of crazy.
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

ok, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
  6. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

you can say that again
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
  8. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

I just got some more info on this place. Apparently it is a big hangout for TV's and guys, with the occasional women. It is pretty much a place to go if you wanna get a BJ from a guy, if that is your thing. Needless to say I do not have interest in this place now

This info is not first hand, but after looking at the club it seems to be pretty much right on

Here is the yahoo club it can be found on.
    http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/plazapatronslisted

If you find anymore info please let me know
  9. a_shy_wife

a_shy_wife

Berlin news and the plaza

I e-mailed you about them don't want to post it here the info is not first hand see you wed hon
  10. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

Has anyone heard of these places? Someone told me about them and they seemed like pretty crazy swinger type places that is open to single men?? Does anyone have any more info??