PLEASE~READ - guys, girls and agencies

Discussion in 'New York' started by betty_snj, Feb 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

and 2 egg rolls to go!
  2. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i'll smoke to that!
  3. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

You'd be better off seing her at 4:20
  4. hjeffer

hjeffer

caveat emptor !
  5. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

im up and at em by 7:30...not JUST getting up...i WORK (ick) from 5am till 8am...but my phone is on at 7:30.......cum'n'start my day off with a bang BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY wooooohooooooo!!!!
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2006
  6. <<< message to self gotta see the stoned Canadian chick at 10:20a.m.
    Seriously how early can I call??
  7. Amy<< not necessary. Im a LI guy who doesn't get to the city much and the area I was lead to had no meters available. wasjust after 8a.m. so I couldn
    t park on sidestreets & had to get a garage walk 5 blocks back got the runaround and by the time I got back to garage was over an hour. I have an SUV so it cost me $26 for NOTHING.That's my point. Trust me I'm not a cheapskate, I just hate throwing money away for no reason. The extra for parking would'nt have mattered a bit had I gotten a lil punani and it was at least enjoyable.
  8. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

no..but i'll run over and blow the attendant real quick if you're short of cash!
  9. fortydog

fortydog

Amy, do you validate parking tickets after a session?
    ;)
  10. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

how bout a stoned 34 (and 10 months) year old at 10:20 am? sound like fun?
    the parking meters are only 2.00 an hour!!!!! you can knock it off my rate!!! just playin'....GOOODMORNING EVERYONE!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  11. Hey guys sorry I'm a lil late on the uptake but heres my .02 cents.
    #1 Amy<<<I actually have used that EXACT line "...'EW..I'LL PASS'....." Only once because she really pissed me off. Made me waste a lot of time (which is $ to me) as well as $ on Parking in Manhatten. Only to walkin in and find a nasty 60 yr. old drunk at 10a.m. Didn't think you would be up that early.
    #2 I will Repeat the obvious again NEVER NEVER give up the $ or anything else until you are naked or at least 1/2 naked. Even if you know the provider.
  12. Bandaid

Bandaid

Yeah. Even if I did go along with the driver collecting deal, he's just not getting my ID, period. If any of you legitimate ladies think of doing that, it's going to put a dent in your business, especially from guys with any experience at all. A guy who went along with that demand is plain stupid.
  13. fumpton

fumpton

Anybody can get a fake badge anywhere, or even a real badge nowadays. The guy should be concerned that these scammers have his ID which probably has his home address on it.
  14. Bandaid

Bandaid

I'm thinking of my own safety first here. The answer is, if a provider is going to have a driver collect the money, to warn the client upfront before he arrives. I doubt I'd book the session unless it was you or someone else I knew of, but you'd at least not have missed sessions.

BTW, a badge is meaningless. If the guy is a cop, either I'm busted or I'm not.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
  15. RuffToy

RuffToy

I agree Betty, you are putting this out there as a service. I understand. I am just amazed at how many people are easy marks and get scammed. Who in their right mind would let some guy hold their ID and money...unless the guy flashed a badge.
  16. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i caught that....its a tag team...totally....great hustle if you AREN'T the one being hustled. no consequences....just keep movin around. WOW
  17. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

my enormous ass and i are looking forward to it!!!! wooohooooo
  18. ecpaul

ecpaul

I thought people were smarter than this...I've learned a lot from this board and I thought that was one of the 10 john commandments. Thou shalt give money directly to the provider (and after she's naked).

You can't con an honest or informed man. Any followup to this article on to whether he went to court?!
  19. fumpton

fumpton

turn around, get in the elevator and go back down to the lobby. Get on a house phone and call the front desk and tell them there's someone suspicious hanging out in the hallways. Have them send security to check it out. By using the house phones, you can still be discrete without having to talk to the concierge in person. Then call the girl you had an appointment with and tell her what happened and that she should also call the front desk. If she's not part of the scam, she'll call and tell them, and also change her room. As long as she is discrete about her visitors, hotel security shouldn't give her too many problems, there should be more interested in catching the asshole, in case he starts harassing other guests.
  20. gern777

gern777

You see Amy, little touches like this are why we all love ya so damn much!

BTW - I'll be back working in your neck of the woods starting next week. I'll have to pay you a long overdue repeat visit and I promise you wont have to use that line with me!!

gern