Please read....

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Allen, Jul 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SS

SS

Hi guys and gals,

My god, it's been too long. I am not returning from the dead. My home computer is still broken and i cannot log in from my work computer because they monitor EVERYTHING.

BY chance, i am at the library today an am using ther computer. :)

I will have a free lance contact in nj that i recently mewt in Elizabeth NJ. I don't have her number handy currently.

However, when i log in necxt time i will.
  2. Casper

Casper

Mercy welcome back from the sticks and back into the concrete jungle. Hope you had fun. Wishing I wasan egg right about now searching for a willing chick to lay me ... :aspiring to be a comedian:

Peace Out
    C
  3. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Allen and md are right!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did get laid, and I don't give a shit what order the boards are in!

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  4. mercydancer

mercydancer

After reading every post on this thread, I have just one thing to say.YOU GUYS NEED TO GO GET LAID.LOL
  5. Casper

Casper

What about in the order that each State joined the Union ?

Peace Out
    C
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Shouldn't the boards be in alphabetical order?
  7. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

Ozzy,

go get laid please...
  8. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

I elect Rooster!

To be Mod for NJ!!!!
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

shouldn't the new jersey board be in between the mid atlantic and ny boards on the list......

just being picky on a boring july 4th, waiting for the sun? to go down and shoot some fireworks off.....

thats the combustible kind.
  10. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

Guys and gals, a quick note about the New Jersey board. As you can see, we've opened a few other regional boards that are almost dead, I'm not going to allow that anymore. If this board is reasonably busy, great. If it's dead in a month, I'm going to close it.
    Enough of you have expressed interest in a Jersey board that I'm hoping it will do very well, but I wanted to be upfront with you about our policy towards new boards. Also, Slinkybender is not the moderator for N.J., he already has his hands full with the other boards. If you have any questions or comments about this board, please email me, not Slinky. I'm hoping that one of you guys will eventually want and deserve to become moderator for N.J. With all that said, have fun!!

Allen
    webmaster@utopiaguide.com

[Edited by Allen on 07-03-2001 at 07:33 PM]