Pleasure-Palace.club Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Discussion in 'New York' started by Slinky Bender, Jan 13, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. shark123

shark123

sorry for late reply. shaved, smooth. no stubble. no tuna smell (sorry). small tight little thing, wide hips so there's like some space on either side... not sure how else to put it.... small lips. very sensitive clit, when I was fingering it. and somewhat pronounced pelvic bone.
  2. chengho

chengho

Gaga:

2nd time with this agency. Selected Gaga after reading her glowing reviews and reputation and booked a 90 minute session Overall I'd say her reputation is well deserved.

Gaga is very thin, pretty face, fake chest but sized well. Her ass is kind of flat which is normal for asian women. Into the shower for a quick cleaning then back to the bed. Gage takes charge having me lie face down. She then gives me an awesome cat bath. 1st time for me and wow. Perfect combination of slow speed, light touch but hard enough to be a turn on. She then asks me to get on all 4's. I didn't know why at the time, but then ball licking and rimming. Holy crap, never done that before. Felt great.

Time for some BBBJ. She started very slow and sensual until I started to move my hips back and forth. She caught on to what I like. She lied on her back and gestured me to get on top for BBBJ face fucking. We were in the position for a while and she took it like a champ. She then switched positions with her sitting on the floor, her head against the mattress and me standing for more BBBJ face fucking. I couldn't believe she was willing to do more. Her mouth and lips had to be tired. We took a little break then she said lets fuck.

We did mish. I am not a young kid, so it takes me a while to get off. When I was ready I told her I wanted to CIM. She took it all.

In summary, if you like thin asian women with GFE PSE mixture, make an appointment with Gaga
    SeymourG likes this.
  3. chengho

chengho

Ariel at Asian Sensation/Pleasure Palace.

1st time with this agency. Setting up the appointment was relatively easy. A few text messages and I was set. Went to the meeting street corner and texted again, received the address a few minutes later. The apartment setup really makes the it feel like a GFE. If you like thin affectionate asian girls, Ariel should be high on your list to visit.

I get buzzed in and the apt door slowly opens. I walk in and am immediately greeted by a cute girl with a big smile and DFK. Wow, what a greeting for a 1st time meet. Ariel holds my hand and brings me to her room. Room is dark, big mirror next to the bed. Some more DFK. She smells great. Not perfume, but a super clean, fresh scent. Her skin is super soft. I've been with plenty of asian girls and Chinese girls always have the softest skin. Ariel is cute with super big false eyelashes. Her lips are thin but she makes up for it with a lot of tongue and very deep DFK.

I don't speak Chinese, her english is not strong, but good enough. I don't like big talkers anyway. She undresses me, gives me a BBBJ preview and brings me to the shower. More DFK and BBBJ in the shower. She likes to DFK. Really makes things feel like you are with an affectionate girlfriend. She cleans me up thoroughly and strokes her finger along my ass. I stop her since I am not really into that. Back to the room, she lies me down, gets on top and more nice DFK. She swings over to 69. She is giving me a slow sensual BBBJ, while I DATY. I enjoy DATY and find full lips a big turn on. It is kind of dark in the room, so I cannot really see her pussy, but I can tell her lips are thin. We flip and I bring her to the edge of the bed so I can DATY and get a better view. Her pussy is tiny with very thin lips so I'm not really getting into the DATY

We then go into MISH with DFK. A few minutes of that and we switch to doggy. She has a small ass like most asian girls, but her super thin waist makes her ass more round. I ask her to finish me BBBJCIM. I collapse on the bed, she excuses herself to the bathroom.

She comes back and we lie on the bed holding each other tightly with very deep DFK. She tries to get me going for a 2nd round, but it takes me a while to get off especially with a condom, so 2nd round is not happening. No problem, I still enjoying having her lick me all over.

This was a great introduction to the agency. I would like to try other girls from here, but a return visit to Ariel is a definite for when I want an affectionate GFE.
    younglooking24 likes this.
  4. Night5678

Night5678

I decided to give PP a call today since all my other plans got shifted, thought I might as well be productive. After all the initial setup I booked a session with a new girl at PP named Akiko.

Akiko was very energetic and enthusiastic when we met. She immediately took me inside and started some lfk while undressing me. We conversed on the way to the shower and found out we have some things in common. As we opened up to each other she made sure that I was thoroughly clean and ready for what was to come. She gave me a really good preview bbbj in the shower and kept giggling at how excited I was becoming.

Akiko is tiny and petite, possibly around 5' - 5'1". She has a really cute face and smile and all around a sight to behold. The only downside for some of you is that she definitely has fake tits. I didn't mind at all since it was my first time touching fake ones; they're shapely and well proportioned for her frame. If you don't mind that definitely give her a go, otherwise you might want to find someone else.

Her massage was brief as we got straight to the action. Her bbbj was incredible and her cowgirl skills are top notch. We switched to mish and she was very vocal and let me know if my thrusts were hitting the right spots for her. After my first pop we rested for a minute before she began to blow me again for round two. She gave me a long bbbj + TF in various positions for my second pop; it was so good I must have released just as much, if not more than the first time. She commented on how good it is that I'm young and full of energy lol.

We took a quick shower to clean up afterwards and I accidentally met Daria as we were coming out of the shower. Definitely seeing her next, she looked amazing.

Akiko was a lot of fun, if give her a chance if any of you are curious. The only warning/con for some of you is that her tits are definitely fake. Other than that she was absolutely great. (Sorry if I didn't type coherently, running on 3 hours of sleep)
    sculptor69 and younglooking24 like this.
  5. younglooking24

younglooking24

Oh dude trust me everyone will know. I always review the girls i see lol.

But if yuna is in the lineup i have to go with yuna first.
  6. Night5678

Night5678

If you happen to see Riley before I do let us know how it went. I'll do the same if I happen to see her before you.
  7. younglooking24

younglooking24

I think some girls work only certain days. All my visits here have been on the weekend and i haven't seen most of the girls in the lineup each time. So i'm guessing they have a weekday crew and a weekend crew.

Riley is on my list too. But i really wanna see yuna already. I may ask MMS for next week about either girl.
    Night5678 likes this.
  8. Night5678

Night5678

Question for you gents: Has anyone seen Riley? I texted PP about her 3 weeks ago but they said she was on vacation. I saw some new reviews for this month pop up on *** and was wondering if she was back? Anyone know if she's back/seen her recently? Didn't want to text PP again and flake on them if she wasn't there.
  9. younglooking24

younglooking24

lol you're not the first to say that.

Do it dude. You like PH, you'll love PP.
    Night5678 and sculptor69 like this.
  10. Night5678

Night5678

I know this is an expensive hobby and I just told myself I'll take a week off after PH, but dude. Your review really makes me want to try out PP lol. My poor wallet.
  11. younglooking24

younglooking24

Saw mary today!

Been to their third location. How many locations do they have? lol

It's really close to PH as i was dropped off by uber right by PH and just walked lol. It's funny because i been on this block many times in the past when my friend and I would go to PH, we would park right by PP's location. Never knew all along it was right there lol. I really love all of their locations btw. They're all really private and safe. Love the apartments too. This is the best environment.

So mary greeted me at the door wearing a sexy black lingerie set. When she first saw me again i don't know if it's the early appointments or because of how young i look she wasn't as enthusiastic. I may have to ask MMS about this next time this happens again.

There was a girl sitting on the couch on her phone and later on when i asked mary who that was she said kristy. She was pretty but she looked tall. All i saw her some long ass legs lol.

Mary asked if i wanted a shower and i almost declined but because things are getting off to a rough start i figure use the shower as an icebreaker. During the shower some chit chat and she's complimenting me and my body (yeah i know these girls do that to everyone), and she starts opening up. She could tell i was a bit shy and i was so i think she knew she had to get aggressive with me.

Back in the room and we get started right away. Mary tried to go for rimming and i squeezed when she went right for it and i said no no no and she laughed and said, "it's good, let me try it lol" and i was laughing telling her i don't like that. Not my thing.

So i had her start the bbbj. This girl is really good at that. She was giving me a solid 20 minute bbbj because it felt incredible. The perfect suction, no teeth, eye contact from time to time. It was amazing.

I asked for the cover and she got on top. She felt great. She turned around and did a half reverse cowgirl and watching her ass going up and down, i was playing with her ass cheeks, i almost lost it there which would have been rare popping that early. What an ass on her. Then she turned completely around for a reverse CG and she started slow and leaned foward so i can see everything and it was an incredible view. All i kept on doing was playing with her ass cheeks. She has some set of ass cheeks on her.

Once she got her workout i wanted some doggie. I couldn't take it anymore. Once i saw that view and started pounding away, it didn't take long for me to finish right there. Passed out and she cleaned me up. Then she cuddled next to me for a quick chit chat, asking about me. Not even 5 minutes later i see her hands trying to get junior to stand up again and within seconds it was at full salute. And she joked saying i'm young i could probably go all day. She would be right lol

Another relentless bbbj and she tried her best to get me to serve a 2nd cup before our time ran out. Most girls would call it quits or complain but mary would glance at the clock here and there as if it's her duty to get me off again before time expired lol. She was trying her hardest. She switched bbbj to hj and was begging for me to release into her pretty mouth. Her enthusiasm and eagerness to get me off got me excited and i did get off again lol. Right on time. After she spit i heard her mumble, "oh my god" as she was walking out of the room lol. I felt bad she put in soo much work for me but at the same time i tipped her appropriately for her efforts. She took a bit long to come back to the room and when she did i was almost done dressing.

She gave me a drink and before i left i gave her a long hug and kiss and told her i was sorry for "being strong" lol. And she laughed saying it was ok and that next time i should try to cum 3 times lol.

There's still a couple girls left here i wanna see, yuna being top priority. Really liking her from what i'm seeing on the website. She looks incredible.

I hope yuna will work a weekend soon.
  12. kody20

kody20

Thanks dude.
    done. review coming soon....
  13. younglooking24

younglooking24

lol thanks man.

If you been to any other GFE spots in the city, PH, AC, just tell them that and they'll have to verify your number with them and see if they can vouch for you.

If not, then you might have to email them some light personal info.

If you don't want to do that. I suggest going to PH first, since they do only an ID check at the door. Have a few visits there to be known so you can build up your rep. Then make you way to the other GFE spots like this place.

Or just give up whatever info PP asks for. It's worth it though. The girls i've seen so far are really nice.

I'm seeing my 4th girl from this place this weekend.
    vladding and kody20 like this.
  14. slow and easy

slow and easy

One has to love valuable and useful posts.
  15. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Just tell them you know Pokler ..
    vladding, kody20 and Ointment like this.
  16. kody20

kody20

Hey, Love the review. I would like to try this spot out but what kinda of reference do I need to provide?
  17. younglooking24

younglooking24

Nice man!

I'm seeing mary next and your review is helpful on what to expect.

Very excited now lol
  18. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Is she fully shaved ?
  19. younglooking24

younglooking24

Saw daria this morning.

Been to a different PP location. The 50s one. I like the setup. I prefer this location over the other one on the west side. Seems more private, idk lol. But cost me more for uber and i was a little late to the appointment because of traffic lol. (sorry mms)

Daria is really really pretty. She is very exotic looking and almost doesn't look asian. Rather than hispanic. Maybe it's the way she does her makeup but i found her really attractive. She's my type lol. Like a wild rocker girl type.

At first she was a bit apprehensive in letting in me, not sure if there was a miscommunication with the MMS and her and myself, all through text because i had been running a bit late. Or maybe it was the YOUNG LOOKS! lol

Anyway after she finally let me in, she was outlining my figure. Almost like drawing me out. Thought that was cool. I took off my shoes in the living room and went into her room. There was another girl in the apt but didn't get a chance to see her. I should have asked. Next time i will.

First thing i noticed after daria's pretty face are those fucking melons. God they look amazing lol. I know guys don't like fake tits and i'm not a tit guy but i found her tits amazing. When i touched them they weren't hard, but obviously not soft. Just right, at least for me. Typing this now i'm getting turned on lol

A few people stated daria has a nice ass, and she does. But it's not as "big" as people pointed out. I think if she had wider hips it would accentuate the ass more but the ass cheeks are good, and definitely better than the last 2 girls i had here, alina and ariel but i wish it was a bit more. I'm an ass guy so ass is a big deal for me lol. Daria's body is still fucking great. A fucking great package she is.

During the shower, some odd cleaning methods. And i took the soap she had because i couldn't take it anymore and had to lather up that great body. So i took the soap and went to town on those tits. It was great.

Back in the room and she asked me if i wanted to cum 1 or 2 times. And i said i'll try for 2. She starts her vigorous bbbj and a couple of minutes in she stopped because i was pre-cumming lol. After she spit and wiped my tip with a baby wipe, she threw the cover on. And she started CG.

Minutes later she asked me to fuck her. So i did. And i went at it doggie for a while. Then told her to go back to bbbj. So she did. Then she did that handstand bbbj people talked about. It was funny at first and it gave me a chance to throw some digits into that pussy while she had one foot on the wall to balance herself and another foot on the bed, all upside down.

Some 69 and and i got a good look at her CUTE little asshole. At that point i really regret NOT going for greek because i heard she provides greek. I wish i would have. Her asshole is soo clean looking and just waiting for something to go in there. So i threw my finger in there and she allowed it. This was good. Then with my other hand, more digit play in the pussy. I think she was loving it because she kept stopping the bbbj to moan.

Time was coming close so i had her finish me with bbbj/cim.

After we were done and we went back to the shower for cleanup. She joked saying, you say 2 times but you only 1 time, the whole hour!!! I couldn't stop laughing.

I really like daria but i think i have to repeat with her a little later in the day. At the beginning when i first went it, she might have been a bit annoyed at the really early appointment, plus i don't know if there was a solid connection. I may try her one more time in the near future to see if a repeat session, a little later in the day, and see if it's different.

I know these girls work long hours and this is a hard job so maybe a really early appointment isn't the best time to go. But i had to be back in NJ early that's why i requested a really early appointment.

I do wanna say thanks to MMS and daria for allowing me to go early. I really appreciate that. That's good customer service that makes guys like me come back.

And i will be back, i want to see yuna next. Then i may repeat with daria again after that.
    kody20 likes this.
  20. jayspraysfordayz

jayspraysfordayz

This is an overdue review for Daria, whom I met last week.

This was my 2nd time visiting AS/PP (I have some thoughts on the overall entity, which I'll save for later).

Anyway, I'd been trying to get my hands on Daria for a few weeks (literally), and I finally got to meet her. She's definitely cute, and has a fat bottom. She speaks very little (no) english and is chinese, not half japanese as advertised (again, a personal let down for me, others may not care). She was very accommodating and sensual. I think others have noted that she is the type that wants to.... "make love". She's not as into getting railed on. She makes very good use of her tongue in every way possible. Actually getting wood as I type this (maybe its time to give her another visit lol). My only complaint with her is that on our trip to greece, she kinda mailed it in towards the end (this could be my fault, as its been a while for me, and I can get.... vigorous). Overall, definitely repeatable.