Pot Luck

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by frank735, Jan 29, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan

Re: It is BS

That's about right for what she gave you. I certainly wouldn't have given any more. I've also given $.2 when the girl has gone above and beyond the call of duty. I understand why you wanted to check out some new talent. I do it also. Unfortunately it doesn't always work out the way you want it to especially when you're used to great service from your regular girl.
  2. frank735

frank735

It is BS

Like I said this wasn't the first time I've gotten the nude w/g-string routine.

She didn't inquire about how much. In fact I've never been asked ahead of time here before. They figure I know what its worth. And becuase I do I typically give them $.

I"ve given $.2 also, especially when I got special treatment. Which is why I see Helen. This girl got $.6. And there's no one to complain to. The chick running the counter today is a duffis, can hardly speak English.

Lesson learned, I'll stick with my regular, and the reason this business has lost much of its fun.
  3. Zoltan

Zoltan

Usually at a RMP the girl will ask if you want topless or nude. $100 usually gets nude with free roaming with no problem especially if you've been there before. The fact that she kept the bra and g-string on after you agreed on nude is bullshit. Nude is nude. What did you tip her and did she allow roaming? I would have given her less than what was agreed upon and complained to whoever was in charge. No excuse for that. Sometimes those Russians can be a real pain in the ass. For every great one there's one like this.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2003
  4. frank735

frank735

I've been posting about the RMP on Liberty St. in Bloomfield. After sampling 4 girls I settled on Hellen and have been regular with her for the last 2+ months.

But today I figured I would give someone else a shot to see if I was missing anything.

I saw Chirstina. Attractive in a cute way, maybe 30, nice body. The massage went very well. Nice touch, teased a bit, but I knew I was in trouble when the teasing never led to anything prior to the flip.

Once flipped, she had to ask. Another bad sign. I've been going to this place since October and figured they knew me by now. She agreed to nude, but only stripped to her bra and g-string.

If I didn't pry the bra would have stayed on. But she got the message when I practically ripped it off of her. But the g-string stayed on. I"ve had this happen before in other places, where do they get the idea that nude means eveything but the g-string????

Anyway she finished me off ok. Not much more then the tug.

VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!

I will go back to see Helen, and I have seen other girls who were far more accomdating. I'll chalk this up to Wednesdays and stick to the other days.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2003