Pottstown area

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by firefightertom, Jan 16, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. stgfir

stgfir

Ahh, I stand corrected. The timing seemed right for the other option but it seems you have the inside scoop. Thanks.
  2. Suburb Monger

Suburb Monger

Aurora did not close because of the amp craze in reading, but because the IRS came a calling. The owner decided to close instead of dealing with those issues that included paying back taxes and le involvement.
  3. stgfir

stgfir

Unfortunately the AMP craze swept the Reading area, Aurora lost a lot of business, and closed.Just another in a long line of decent joints in this area that went by the way side.
  4. firefightertom

firefightertom

Stgfir, thats the place. I was staying in Pottstowna and drove over. Man I had a hot american girl about 23, built great, she got naked and gave me a TS by climbing and sliding all over me.
  5. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Hmmm, massage parlor in back of a mattress store. I wonder if the store sells any of those mattresses after they get worn out from all the activity.
  6. stgfir

stgfir

If it's in Pottstown I'd be interested. Was it American or Asian? If it was American it kinda sounds like Aurora, but that was on 422 in Exeter Twp, about 15 miles west of Pottstown. Aurora was in the back of a mattress store, and was the only MP in the area with a TS. It closed a while ago which is a real shame, once you were there a few times alot of the girls would offer all the extra's.
    Hope this helps.
  7. firefightertom

firefightertom

A few years ago I had a really good TS and Fs with BBBJ at a place in Pottstown. I think it was behind a matress store. Anyone know if there are places in that area.