Pray that this isn't the 1,000th thread....

Discussion in 'New York' started by HAPPY GUY, Jun 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. zoulou

zoulou

I have to disagree, there are still usual pockets with activity very late on Friday and Saturdays. Last week I picked up this pretty, tall black girl and for $100 I went home with a smile. She even insisted I keep her beepr for next time. When I dropped her I was this close to picking up my first choice for a second round.

After partying, where is a guy going to get laid at 3:00 a.m.? I just enjoy the convenience and cop games make it more exciting to me.

What can I say? something about rocking the car on a city street - just fun!
  2. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Tankcommander, that's an excellent point about cops using cabs for cover. It's become a more and more frequent sight to see cabs with sirens on top pulling over autos.

What I meant about cabbies is that since so many are foreign, it may lessen the chance that they're undercover cops (then again, maybe not). For example, everyone knows that there are a lot of Russian providers around these days. I wonder if some of the Russian cabbies might not know of something interesting.

Then again, I'm still not saying that I'd have the nerve to try it. =+)
  3. jgd

jgd

I also used a cab for a bj. Gave the cabbie a 20 and he gotta good show too.
  4. Phantom

Phantom

Hey Slinky,

You weren't by any chance on HBO's taxi cab confessions?
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I once picked up a streetwalker in a cab and had him drive around while we were in the back. I think he got a kick out of the whole thing. I think the whole fare was under $20.
  6. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

I've seen that cab stuff all the time...

Most Cabbies are just like you and me, and those long nights and dull moments call for a little R&R especially since those pockets of street walkers are very close to where the Cabbie Service spots, Depots, and favorite fueling spots are...

In the Heyday, I've seen guys use a cab to pick up a girl and then take them to a hotel. To the cabbie, that's a pretty good fare... around a block a few times, then to a hotel could net a driver anywhere from 20 dollars to 60 even more.

Nowadays, cops use cabs a lot, so the girls, if they are out, they won't even go near a cab with two guys in it but they might talk to a lone cab driver.

Maybe when the fascist mayor succumbs to his dick cancer, then we can have fun again.

[Edited by Tankcommander on 06-24-2001 at 01:45 AM]
  7. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Because it's probably somewhat worthless and a bit repetitive.

Anyway, a few nights ago I was taking a cab home very late (about either 3:00 or 4:00 a.m.) and we cruised by 50th and Broadway. There a was a woman who was either a streetwalker or a really authentic-looking undercover cop. There was no-one in sight, which leads me to believe that it's a pretty bad stake out area.

I don't have any interest in streetwalkers, it was simply a very curious thing to see in Manhattan. I know that people say there are a few pockets left with streetwalkers in Manhattan, but I've been by those areas and seen NOTHING. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who, when drunk, is often tempted to tell the cabbie to "drive by where the hookers are" just to look when heading home in Manhattan. I never do, though.

Which brings me to another thought: anyone ever tried to get a cabbie to help procure a woman? I've often wondered if some of the Russian drivers might not know of something. I've never bothered with this, though. It seems too touristy to me.