Pregnant

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by Hot Dog, Feb 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tomnyc31

tomnyc31

Just saw an ad in a medical magazine, pasturized and screened breast milk goes for $3/ounce + shipping. OUCH!
  2. JerryNY

JerryNY

Yea I saw Wanda recently, a bit on the older side, milf+, but she is a very nice lady and does try to accomodate, and Ill be damned if she didnt spray fountains out of those induced breasts for almost an hour. Her jets just didnt want to dry up. Definately look her up if your into lactating. The pic on the web site was years ago but heres the link anyway:

http://www.mistress-wanda.com/main.html
  3. freeagain

freeagain

Know this won't be of much help if your in NJ/NY, but I recently met a lactating woman that on found on CL in SF bay area. She goes by the name of Mistress Wanda . She self induced lactation about a year ago. A bit older and flabby, but a really nice woman who is really into the lactation thing. Being a "mistress" she is also into some other freaky shit, but doesn't go there if you tell her your not into it.
  4. JerryNY

JerryNY

Sedona looks real good and her reviews on *** are 9 and 10 unfortunately she is not touring any longer until her baby is born. So if you want to see her you have to go to Phoenix, but if your going to go that far I suggest you go a little further to SF and see Vanessa who has the biggest natural and fully lactating tits on a pregnant girl in the US.

As for the locals Katiana is not a trannie as was posted on CL. She is short mid 20’s Latina (PR) with a smoking body for a preggo and a better than average face. She looks only about 5 months preg but is actually 8 and this is her last week working. She has died Pink hair which is stupid but she performs well including CBJ and Doggie. Her tits are small about a b but the nipples have thickened up and there is mild clear fluid available but you have to squeeze preety hard to get it. Not milking by any means as she claims in her posts but you will get some if youre patient. Last week working full but claims she will continue on for oral only. This one is worth the 200.

Juliana has a ton of pictures up here http://www.hollywoodnewyork.com/Julianna/index.html
    That take forever to load but at least you will know what you are getting. She is also short and has small titties. She used to say in her ads Non-lactating I guess to stop the maulers from trying to squeeze her titties hard. But even if you try none was available. This one did bbbj but claimed due to a leg injury couldn’t go up for doggie. This one is a good bargain also

Angelica advertises in NJ and I tried to see her a few weeks ago. Her pimp called me back and I talked to him a few times to set up. After he told me to go through the Lincoln tunnel by 1-9 and he would tell me exactly which hotel, he stopped picking up the phone and never called back. I wish he would have just picked up and said Hey Guy I just cant get her to come out or whatever reason and at least let me know to try elsewhere instead of just stranding me in limbo for over an hour as I thought maybe she was finishing up someone else and they would pick up or call me back any minute. A shame cause she looks ok in the pics so I would like to try her out.

There is a lactating Black girl also advertising out of NJ but she also stuck me a few weeks ago waiting for over 2 hours at Newark airport and finally her friend called me up and said she had an accident on the way to the incall. Shes to thick for me to try again.

There was a slightly preggo young white girl with nice titties in Yonkers but she stopped answering her phone about 2 months ago, although I call every week and leave a message
  5. qqq35

qqq35

uh!!!! is she a human or an elephant. i'ld hate to see the women carrying ALL this time. But, would have milky tatas
  6. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

I saw a pregnant provider about 8 months ago, would you like her contact info?
  7. nycresponder

nycresponder

Validity

This doesn't really mean anything to me. Anonymous posts can't be trusted, in my experiences.
  8. qqq35

qqq35

how do they switch a prego -- with a bbw???
  9. Hot Dog

Hot Dog

a couple of posts on CL saying it was a bait & switch
  10. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

There's a girl on their today by the name of Savannah. I did not see her but was thinking about. A bit pricey at $350/hr.
  11. fumpton

fumpton

Sedona of Pheonix. She was just in NYC recently, she may still be here on tour.
  12. qqq35

qqq35

how do you know she's not legit? I was just about to call.
  13. Hot Dog

Hot Dog

Does anyone know of any providers that are Pregnant or lactating? I’ve looked on CL but currently there’s only one girl she’s not legit. Any help would be appreciated