Pretty lady - 22 - Woodside

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by tonynyc, Aug 2, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. licker9

licker9

if you got their # or mailing addy, contact them now. Should start taking appointments again soon. Good luck. I hope its not LE. And please post soon (im suspicious)
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  2. rre

rre

I did the searches before I read about LE and nothing comes up for me thought I might get a look at her
  3. licker9

licker9

Got a message from them recently. Wants me to make another appointment. At this point I am not. Still gonna stay away for now. I suggest you all do the same til its LE free guys
  4. Lascivious

Lascivious

Post it in the New York forum.
  5. traderjack09

traderjack09

Thanks man, didnt really read above... lol Ill stay away from the tombs tonight. Found someone on LI from CL.. I havent really been around here much lately, where can I post a review?
  6. shorty

shorty

trader - might I suggest letting this go for a while based on potential issues with LE. If they busted her, chances are the scene is HOT. if you get busted in woodside, you're looking at going through the NYPD system and heading for the tombs (NYPD Central Lockup) . Not a pleasant thing to do, trust me on this one. I got busted on a Friday for a traffic infraction and I didn't get out til Monday morning. if you've never experienced the tombs, you're in for a world of surprises. It aint pleasant.
  7. traderjack09

traderjack09

Her ad isnt on CL anymore.. Anycontact info?
  8. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

do a search for "pretty lady woodside" and you'll come up with the old CL thread for her...there were numerous good reviews there, you wont find it in the CL section anymore though b/c it was closed right around that time..if u do the search though, you'll find it...btw..I called the other day and asked for an appt..her assistant said she'll be available this week again.
  9. licker9

licker9

This might be LE now? I cant confirm because I do not know this guy personally. I walked around a bit while waiting, didnt notice any le like cars. I might have missed it or they might have been a little bit away. Dont matter , I didnt get booked or nothing. Any other reviews on this one please post.
  10. licker9

licker9

hey guys i havent posted in a while, but I thought I should on this one because I had an appointment with her. Though I missed it - called a bunch of times but nobody picked up (then went straight to her voice box).
    Anyway when I called to make the appointment I was told tonight at 11 or tomorrow from x-x. I picked tomorrow and saw a post in cl about someone having the 11pm appointment & contacted him sunday. He just replied and said he just got out of jail.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  11. DoNotDisturb

DoNotDisturb

I believe PaulBunyan - provided a review recently, think it was fairly positive
  12. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

see the ad that tony mentioned, you can rate her yourself, that's her for sure..in person perhaps she's a bit more petite
  13. tonynyc

tonynyc

Yes, on July 29th, It's still up, just do a search for "Pretty lady - 22", couple of nice pics in the AD.
  14. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

How she look from a scale of 1-10?
  15. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

I saw her and I can confirm those are the last four digits...not a setup..I had a nice time with her and can confirm bbbj and fs for $80/half hour.
  16. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Never got to see her, but that's the number. Did you see a new ad recently?
  17. tonynyc

tonynyc

Has anyone seen "Pretty lady - 22" from CL lately, I *****ed a while back and finally received a response with the phone # which ends in 9905, the same # that someone posted on CL, here is what someone posted on CL:

Be careful!!!! This is a setup. Can't you smell the bacon? Go ahead and call if you like. Her name is Johanna, her number is ***-***-9905

She received good reviews here a while back, has anyone seen her lately? Is this a setup?
    for those who reviewed her here before is that the #?

Thank you.