prettygirlz

Discussion in 'New York' started by BigMadM, Mar 3, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

thankyou kindly jill, you are a sweetheart for the answers, and I wish you nothing but the best.
  2. prettygirlz

prettygirlz

Introductions & Answers

Thanks for the warm welcome BMM! We are Pretty Girlz a GFE Agency currently serving New Jersey, Manhattan & Long Island with plans to tour other East Coast Cities.

All your questions are valid ones. Some I can answer here and some I would prefer you to call!

Yes there will be discounts for UG members and mulitple hour appointments.

An hour is a true hour with as many cups as you can handle!

A PSE is a true PSE if you need more expanation than that please call.

Bi action will be true bi action with girls that are advertised as bi!

If anyone has any further questions or just wants to call and welcome us please feel free to call!

Hope to see you soon,

Jill @ Pretty Girlz

(201) 955-8055
  3. mcalandra

mcalandra

sorry...did not see the banner ad....like i said, slightly retarded lately
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

been out dancing and actually drinking tonight,pretty toasted, might have been a real mistake dropping the Xanax, shit, if I dont wake, might make the wife really fucking happpy, kinda hoped I find some response, I hope you saw the banner for prettygirlz, they are right up at top of page.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2006
  5. fumpton

fumpton

prettygirls has a banner on UG. BMM was just commenting that some of these girls are AATR alumni.
  6. mcalandra

mcalandra

BMM...what the hell are you talking about? I dont see any new ads, dont see any new posts about a renamed agency. Where are you seeing this? I am feeling a little slow and a little retarded right now...thanks
  7. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

whooever you are, my questions were legit questions.
    Going over the names of the girls, well, thats all it is.

a discount whats wrong with that question, a simple yes or no or we charge what we feel is fair, is good enough.

full hour question, well, there are alot of florida agencies that believe one shot and even if its only 20 minutes your hour is done, so its not such a bad question, and I think alot of us want to know.

extended sessions, just say yes or no or it will be discussed on an indivual basis, alotof us do more than an hour, so I dont think its out of line.

and when I see 2 prices, one for gfe and one for pse, well, instead of trying to decipher what exactly that is, personally I prefer to work it out with any girl, just asking her if shell let me stick my dick in her ass how much does she want, because Id hate to hire one of the girls at a pse price, and then she says, oh no, pse doesnt include my ass, thats another hundred.
    so, I understand services are not easily discussed in public, but a blanket sort of answer would be easy enough to understand, even to a shallow stupid question like mine.

and as far as shows, well, thats up to the agency to say yes, or no, or we dont anwer that on public boards.

so whoever you are, your irony is silly.

Im just asking what alot of mongers think, and to be upfront, I fucked several of the girls on that site, and I dont have a complaint about any of them
  8. conoworld

conoworld

any other questions you would like to ask?? then answer

as for screening purposes you can forget the standard urine and stool samples and just deposit a sperm sample on which ever of them floats your fancy.
  9. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

susan is now sarah....ok...
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

sherri remains sherri
    Cat becomes angela
    Tatianna ? bcomes leah
    and jenny is still jenny
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

its always nice to see familiar faces and some new ones.

Welcome to Utopiaguide, I always believe in supporting the advertisers.

Are you up to answering some questions?

Are there any discounts offered to UG members?

Are the hours a full hour, or is one shot and done, and if an true hour, is a second shot on goal allowed?

will there be discounts for extended sessions, like 2, 3 hours?

Does a PSE session automatically include all inputs?

Do any of the girls do doubles with actual lesbian interaction between them both, or is it just caressing and touching.(I dont have to see tongues up asses, although I wouldnt complain, but would me and 2 girls have a wild time? Im looking for my birthday bash coming up shortly, so I have to be blunt)

I have other questions, but Id prefer toask in person.

BTW, Ive seen one or two of you, does that get me past screening?
    If any questions are out ofline, I apologize in advance.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2006