Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sallysts

sallysts

Hey--I just called and the same woman answered. I have not been there in 6 months. Has anyone else been there lately? Anything change?
  2. sallysts

sallysts

that is what it means, I do not know if you would always get one there, maybe they just like me...ha ha
  3. rcbball

rcbball

Smile on face = happy ending??

Might be a dumb question but had to ask.
  4. sallysts

sallysts

Agreed about no extras. I went there again last week, great massage, smile on my face, but nothing else offered or asked for. Pleasent middle aged woman. Asked about 4 hand, and she looked at me like I was nuts...Go for the massage, leave happy and let it go at that.

There are a lot of providers advertised in the Trentonian. I have never tried any and would be interested if anyone has.
  5. js181

js181

Legit

(609) 688-8989
    There.....but you're barking up the wrong tree if you're looking for extras here
  6. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

No need to name call, if you read the rules, you will know that you are allowed to post phone numbers and addresses on legitimate reviews.
  7. paladin

paladin

I went there once about 6 months ago. Got a decent legitimate massage and that was all. However, since I can get the same thing w/o the 45 minute drive (1.5 hours round trip), I'll probably not return.

I can't believe why, since this place seems mostly legit, there has been so much stealth in this thread about giving the address, etc.
  8. sallysts

sallysts

911--you are right. Here is the rub. The place is in a very legitimate office park with doctor's offices all around. I happened to get a great massage and it ended happily. I could not tell if it was becasue of the time I went or whatever. it suprised me that in Princeton, this might be available so was trying to find out if others had the same experiance. It was $60 plus a 20 which is good value, but the woman was in her 40's which does not quite make it a sweet place. I went back the next week and got the same thing, same woman, same price, no chatting. Just a nice diversion, for an old fart like me who got exactly what he had hoped for. i did not ask for what I got so it was un-expected. I went to get a massage. I do think they give legitimate massage, evidently during the week you can get a four hand but not on the weekend when only one woman is working. I am still interested in others experiances there.
  9. Aegis911

Aegis911

Boys - boys - let's all play nice.

BTW Sally - your "review" was not very complete and left a lot of questions. Read, follow the rules, and see what others have written for an idea as to what can and can not be posted.

Let's mellow out guys - we all want the same thing.
  10. sallysts

sallysts

asshole

Smug old monger--read the first post of this thread and you will see I was there and reported on it. I did not think we were supposed to post telephone numbers and addresses, but what would I know I am a newbie.

Just because this board is your life does not give you the need to knock others.
  11. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Hold it, let me get my decoder ring. Maybe you should just post the address and number, what's the big deal about the place, damn newbies with attitudes.

Bud, do that and report back.
  12. buddrinkerdave2

buddrinkerdave2

So maybe you need to go there since you have directions and report on whats up? Just a thought!
  13. sallysts

sallysts

try this.

Use your computer, like the MSN homepage and click on "yellow pages". Type in Massage in the top line and Princeton NJ in the bottom. Look at the number for Authentic Asian Massage.

Or drive out Rt. 206 out of Princeton and turn left into the office park across from the Honda dealer, and before the airport. Drive and the buiding has a sign out front that says "Theraputic Massage" go in the door up to the second floor.
  14. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

No, because we don't know where the hell it is?
  15. sallysts

sallysts

Anyone been there recently?
  16. sallysts

sallysts

It is in with doctors offices all around it and I think it is a legit place, but one you might leave happy if you are luckey. given it's location, the fact that it is not a table shower kind of place and that there is nothing on the menu, it is unlikly to be busted? for what? But the four hand sounds good...
  17. FumbleGuy

FumbleGuy

I'd say 40s is about right for the day shift too. How long ago was the bust? It does seem risky going to a place in the same building and complex as Drs offices, accountants, etc.
  18. Yossarian69

Yossarian69

There was a bust at the same place near the airport some time ago. Be safe
  19. sallysts

sallysts

The weekend woman is in her 40's. Are the day time people the same age or do they have any younger women working there?
  20. FumbleGuy

FumbleGuy

I have too

I've actually been there a couple times too. I work in the area, so stop by during lunch. I think I had 4 hands twice and one leaves for the HE. It's not bad if that's all you're expecting.