private/asian only amps

Discussion in 'New York' started by applefree, May 10, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. robnotbob

robnotbob

Applefree..you and I have also "spoken" through back channels on a certain AMP in Westchester..have you been there recently???
  2. applefree

applefree

slinkybender,

thanks I will check out the chinese papers. I'll have trouble reading the chinese, but I will try to figure it out.

frog,

I think I have spoken to you before on JAG. It was a while ago. I have been out of the hobby for a while, but now I am starting to make a comeback.

in any case, you are right that this is too public a forum. I was just hoping if anyone knew of any places and would like to share privately/publicly. I used to have an old reliable asian only AMP I used to go to, but lost touch with the "mamasan". Used to have many pleasurable experiences there.

I'd be willing to start a repertoire with someone if they can only steer me to the right direction. :)
    I will reciprocate with any info I find

thanks for the help guys.

AppleFree
    applefree@hotmail.com
  3. frog

frog

Anyhow, this is too public a forum to discuss anything like an asian-only place. I mean, if I haven't gotten the APM into xyz...
  4. frog

frog

applefree, do I remember you from somewhere?
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I thinks there's a newspaper "The World" or something like that. It's Chinese and I understatnd there's a number of ads every week for Asian only places.

But they really are Asian only.
  6. applefree

applefree

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here could share info on private amps or "asian only" amps in NYC? They don't really seem to advertise so I was wondering how do people find these places? Any info on AMP's that offer full service would be appreciated.

thank you.