Private Lap Dance Clubs

Discussion in 'The Best of the Underground' started by Flash1234, Apr 25, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. farforshort

farforshort

I stopped receiving invitations awhile back and had to reapply from a new email address to start getting them again
  2. mikede

mikede

I was there a few weeks ago.
  3. ayyitsDano

ayyitsDano

Hmm just checked... nothing, maybe I have to reapply? Have you been recently?
  4. mikede

mikede

I still get them every day that they are open. Have you checked your spam folder?
  5. ayyitsDano

ayyitsDano

Anybody else stop receiving invitation emails to Lido recently? (Since Sept)
  6. mikede

mikede

Do you guys think the mgmt/ownership of LD clubs reads this ?
  7. mikede

mikede

Went to CLV last nite. Got there around 10pm and it was not much of a crowd. Maybe 10 girls and 10 guys.
    Some of the girls, as usual, appeared totally bored.
    Got LDs with two very pretty girls, nice LD, but nothing special.
    But had my eye on a hot blonde in red. Sorry but for the life of me can't remember name. Busty and very, very short hot tight red dress.
    She made the nite worthwhile.
    Lots of mileage (for a LD club) got me hard quickly and kept making nice to Jr. and some nice make out. Then she got on all fours and mouthed Jr. through my pants. Got me close but I was wearing nice clothes :) and did not want to get those pants all sticky. Since we were alone I tried to let Jr. have some air but she would not go for that.
    Strange thing though, maybe she was high, but she would use her mouth then when she would make out with me and i tried to get her to say hi to Jr. again she would say she could not, she was afraid of losing her job. Then a minute later she would be down there again.
    She also kept saying that she had to pay the house a part of the dance fee.
    I was under the impression that these girls paid the house a fixed fee when the nite started and then they were on their own as far as $$$.
    She was strange, but in a good way, and I will probably go back looking for her.
    I did ask her about take out but she said no way.
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

That could be easily taken care of with wrist bands or hand stamps.
  9. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

He hires girls 18 and up. How do you keep them from drinking if under 21? You can't and LE knows it. That's the problem.
  10. Slinky Bender

Sorry to hear that about SVT, Rob is a nice guy. My guess would be that they are clearly the most famous and that would make them the biggest target. Probably some SJW decided to make them a target.
  11. Jayson2016

Jayson2016

Seems like SVT lapdance event is having major problems with the law. But the law seems to leave the other private events alone. Been to Lido and C'est La Vie and the girls are getting plentiful. Lots of SVT girls signing up. Lido $50 door Charge, CLV $20 to $40 depending on the time. Checkout their websites for signup info. Seems to be the way to go. I for one hope SVT can get out of the mess. I like options to go to every so often..
  12. moon

moon

Absolutely Slinky. Back in the day at the tender trap in elwood. the place was known for giving great lap dances. was there for happy hour 1 friday and the place was raided. undercover were in the bar. all of the dancers were busted and any guys getting dances were taking in for questioning. the rest of us customers were lined up out back. I told my friends if the news 12 truck pulls up we are screwed. they let us go and the news 12 truck never showed.
  13. Slinky Bender

Well, I've been at places when police in riot gear knocked the front door down, weapons drawn, handcuffed everyone, searched them, ran their IDs, kept them for several hours arrested some of the guys and all of the girls....
  14. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

BP stings go both ways. Sometimes providers are the targets and they get busted. Sometimes Johns are and they get busted. There is no set rule. If you don't believe that, just watch an episode of Cops.
    As far as reports requiring details, of course they do. I just find it hypocritical to call members stupid or the like for seeing unknown providers and then basically saying, "Well, since you've seen her, how about giving me the details."

I am retired, but I offered to help out for a couple of weeks while your archenemy is away. Sorta like when the school district administrator is collecting his pension, but another district needs him and he goes there and starts double dipping. So the worst thing you can say about me is that I'm a double dipper.
    MayorSimpleton likes this.
  15. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

In BP stings the cops are the ( faux) providers. Just google prositution arrests and hit news.

As a mod you don't know that reports should include details ?

Maybe you may want the consider going back into retirement and collecting your UG pension ..,
  16. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

It's a numbers game. Indie providers outnumber lap dance clubs 5000 to 1. Or some such astronomical number. So wouldn't more indie providers get busted? And when they do get busted, aren't the providers usually the ones that get locked up rather than the johns?

And to say that you see BP busts daily seems to be a overstatement. Please post a Google News link if you can prove otherwise.

Plus, it would seem that AMPs are busted more than any other type of provider site. Albeit for other reasons, as has been discussed throughout this board.

So your point that indie (BP/CL) providers are a riskier proposition seems ill thought out. Plus, I find it incredibly contradictory that you would urge members not to visit unknown indie girls and then step it up a level and belittle them for doing so while at the same time asking for details about another type of provider.

You seem to have a very specific preference in the type of women you seek and an even more specific kink in the women you see. You have to respect that this is a general hobby board and not all members share in your preferences.
  17. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

I've never once seen on google news a guy going to jail on a lap dance bust while i see it daily on BP busts .
    That's your lesson for today .
  18. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Actually, I had been to the lap dance clubs, but that was back in the last century. The downtown NYC clubs. Back in the 80's or 90's. Harmony Theatre, for instance. Isn't that similar to these?
    I never felt any safer in there then I did versus taking a SW (this was before BP and internet ads) to the St. Marks Hotel. In fact, I felt safer in the hotel being in a room than I did being out in the open in a club.
    So, no, I don't understand the difference. Please educate me.
  19. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

I know you've never been to a lap dance party so I would not expect you to understand the difference from BP.
    If anyone is confused about how to report details at these parties just look at my earlier posts on this thread .
  20. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Wait, but wouldn't he be an ass for having seen an untested provider, as you said elsewhere on this board?
    So, just so I understand you correctly, members should refrain from seeing untested girls. But if they happen to do so, they should rush onto here and report all the details to you immediately.