Private Lap Dance Clubs

Discussion in 'The Best of the Underground' started by Flash1234, Apr 25, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

LOL. Well, we can't all be Slinky.
    PureEnergy likes this.
  2. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

The only one I've ever seen get fucked in the ass at these places is me.. when I fork over the Jackson for the drink.
  3. mikede

mikede

Was $18 last time I was there.
  4. mikede

mikede

There is more mileage at CestLV. Though the privacy has been cut back on, if you have the right girl you can still get a lot of kissing and a little more.
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

This doesn't surprise me from what I heard the location they were using was. I have to say that I really don't see what the appeal of going to an underground club that only offers air dances is. It's like guys are going there because the girls aren't strippers which is about as delusional as girls on SA thinking they aren't hookers.

When I go to underground clubs I'm fucking girls in the ass for $40.
    Waterclone likes this.
  6. regor_12

regor_12

This is true from what I saw last time I was at Lido. It’s the same mileage as it was in SVT.
    CLV doesn’t allow extras either but drink prices are more reasonable and it’s just a more relaxing vibe.
  7. regor_12

regor_12

This is true from what I saw last time I was at Lido. It’s the same mileage as it was in SVT.
    CLV doesn’t allow extras either but drink prices are more reasonable and it’s just a more relaxing vibe.
  8. regor_12

regor_12

No private areas but I prefer it to Lido.
  9. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Friends have told me milage is way down at Lido and kissing is a thing of the past. Add in the the fat intrusive bouncers and you know why I'm not spending 100 just to walk in and get a few drinks before the air dances start.
  10. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I recently heard that Lido was breaking $9,000 bar ring at far West Side location, but doing so at over $20 per drink.
  11. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Are there private areas where you can ramp up the milage?
  12. regor_12

regor_12

CLV is the way to go. You get the most bang for your buck. $20 before 9pm I think.
    The quality of the girls are pretty good. Lots of SVT vets there. I actually like that not too many people know about them yet. Hate when it gets so crowded at other promotions that you cant even get to the girl of your choice.
    Here, no rush, no hassle and just get the girls you want.
  13. mikede

mikede

C'est is now $20 or $40 with a free lap dance card and 2 for 1 drink specials before 10.
    regor_12 likes this.
  14. farforshort

farforshort

I stopped receiving invitations awhile back and had to reapply from a new email address to start getting them again
  15. mikede

mikede

I was there a few weeks ago.
  16. ayyitsDano

ayyitsDano

Hmm just checked... nothing, maybe I have to reapply? Have you been recently?
  17. mikede

mikede

I still get them every day that they are open. Have you checked your spam folder?
  18. ayyitsDano

ayyitsDano

Anybody else stop receiving invitation emails to Lido recently? (Since Sept)
  19. mikede

mikede

Do you guys think the mgmt/ownership of LD clubs reads this ?
  20. mikede

mikede

Went to CLV last nite. Got there around 10pm and it was not much of a crowd. Maybe 10 girls and 10 guys.
    Some of the girls, as usual, appeared totally bored.
    Got LDs with two very pretty girls, nice LD, but nothing special.
    But had my eye on a hot blonde in red. Sorry but for the life of me can't remember name. Busty and very, very short hot tight red dress.
    She made the nite worthwhile.
    Lots of mileage (for a LD club) got me hard quickly and kept making nice to Jr. and some nice make out. Then she got on all fours and mouthed Jr. through my pants. Got me close but I was wearing nice clothes :) and did not want to get those pants all sticky. Since we were alone I tried to let Jr. have some air but she would not go for that.
    Strange thing though, maybe she was high, but she would use her mouth then when she would make out with me and i tried to get her to say hi to Jr. again she would say she could not, she was afraid of losing her job. Then a minute later she would be down there again.
    She also kept saying that she had to pay the house a part of the dance fee.
    I was under the impression that these girls paid the house a fixed fee when the nite started and then they were on their own as far as $$$.
    She was strange, but in a good way, and I will probably go back looking for her.
    I did ask her about take out but she said no way.
    regor_12 likes this.