Private "Massage" in Somerset

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by bushleaguer, Jan 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Yes, that's the person I saw.
    As I said, she's a nice person and the session wasn't bad, but I would have preferred a bbbj and no gut flap. But that's just me.

Hope you have fun, and keep in mind that she does advertise a reduced rate (from what I paid contacting her through the Ledger) on CL.
  2. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

Chaz;
    no offense taken. anyway, i believe you're asking about Christie (she's usually out of somerset). she's on S--hies (nj independents) and here's a link to her cl posting:

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ers/126011495.html

however, i spoke to her over the weekend and she said she would probably be taking a week or two off. you'll have to check it out.
  3. Chaz Palmentary

Chaz Palmentary

Bear,
    You're right. Couldn't think of her name. Pictures scre me as well (sorry pat).
    So, who's this other girl? Anyone got the CL listing so I can check her out? Somerset is just close enough to be convienent and just far enough to be out of the danger zone. I don't mind a little flab.
    Chaz
  4. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

Bear;
    Sorry to disagree, but I have had the pleasure of seeing Jackee on a few occasions. IMHO, for a mature (woc) provider, she's one of the best. Her breasts are second to none (nicer and firmer than girls half her age). And that goes, for her body in general. Albiet, she is not you typical petite type.
    She has, for me at least, always provided a very sensual and accomodating experience.
    There is a review of her on this board (I believe under the CL thread) which is accurate. You can check out the reviewers credentials if in doubt.
  5. bear

bear

Chaz,

I believe you're thinking of Jackee. Pictures scare me away.
  6. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Hey Capy -

Yeah, that's her. She doesn't reveal her face in the CL ad, but the phone # is a match.
    Apparently I see she runs specials on CL for a discounted rate of $.5. Wish I had known....I could have saved myself .5.

Just a note....she's a bit flabbier than those pics show, although she is wise to not reveal her midsection.
  7. Chaz Palmentary

Chaz Palmentary

Cappy,
    The only provider that I know working somerset is some black girl. She seems to fit the rest of the description, flabby gut and all, but she is black. Not even light black, certainly couldn't be confused for white.
    Just my 2 cents....
    Chaz
  8. capitan

capitan

I'm wondering if this is the same provider who lists on CL and operates out hotels in the Somerset, NJ area....she looks to be in her 40's in the CL photo's that she posts.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
  9. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

You're welcome.

Yeah, the gut flap thing wasn't for me, but I managed to keep it up. I'm at the point in my hobbying career where I can maintain an erection out of fear that I will lose out on $$ if I go limp. Finishing, on the other hand, can still be a problem if there is absolutely no chemistry with the provider. But then, I fall into "close your eyes and think of someone else" mode.
  10. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

I have to hand it to you, BL. If it were me, little Slick would have deflated at that sight.
  11. rob load

rob load

BL thankd for review ....Not far from me...but review will keep me away....Personally,I wouldn't pay $200 without seeing the girl or even sure if FS was provided for that price....my 2 cents
  12. tslover26

tslover26

nice literate review!! Koodoos and thanx for the info.
  13. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Saw a new ad in the Ledger and gave it a shot. Called the number and talked directly to the provider, whose name is Tara. I was looking for an early evening appointment and she said she had an opening for 6, which fit my schedule. She gave me the directions (off of Route 287 in Somerset) and told me to call when I arrived at the hotel. I inquired about the donation and was quoted a price of $$. I was put off a bit as this is a bit steep for a massage, but I assumed that FS would be offered, as she said the price was "all inclusive."
    Once I arrived I gave another call (about 5 minutes before 6) and she answered and gave me the room number. It was a nice (as far as my standards go) hotel and I didn't feel uneasy heading up to the room. I arrived and was ushered in.

I didn't ask for a description when I called so I didn't know what to expect. Tara, in my estimation, is in her late 30s....white...brunette.....ample chest (DD or so).....overall a bit on the chunky side with a so-so face. I walked in and handed her the donation. After a few minutes of chit-chat we headed to the bed and started to disrobe, and she followed suit (which made me more at ease as I began to worry that this was going to be a lame massage with a hand release). Getting a better view of her body, her tits are nice but she has an ample gut to go along with them. Her ass is small but has too much cellulite for my taste. We got on the bed and I sucked on her tits while she massaged my dong with her hand. I bypassed the gut and headed to her snatch....she didn't object so I spread her legs and went to work. This went on for a while and she then said - "I want to suck that cock." I laid down and she retrieved a cover and put it on. I was hoping for a BBBJ, but this was not to be. She had good technique and even paid some attention to the balls with her tongue. Once I was hard she laid down and we went at it missionary. After a while I felt like changing positions so I laid down on my back and she climbed aboard for a some cowgirl. This was nice enough but the sight of her gut flapping around was starting to make me nauseous, so I flipped her over and finished up with doggie.
    She took the cover off and went into the bathroom and wiped me off with a towel. Some more chit-chat....I dressed.....gave her a modest tip as she was a nice lady and left.
    I don't know if multiple cups are available.....she didn't really do it for me, so I wouldn't have been "up" for it anyway. Overall I would rate the experience as fair, and would not bother to repeat.
    For those interested, as I said she advertises in the Ledger. Look for her name, "massage Somerset" and a request for no private calls.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2006